• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
OsGOD

Jeremy Roenick?

Rate this topic

Aye, i would ne'er joke with any thin' regardin' my hero Roenick. Me am dead serious... may da'ey jones strike me down himself if Me be lyin' about this.

What happened did the redwings mascot quit and now there's an opening

maybe he could lead the chearleaders in the crowd..sell pop-corn

JR died when he left Chicago..he might try hard but he does nothing to merit ice time

with anyone but the ice-follies

Aye, i would ne'er joke with any thin' regardin' my hero Roenick. Me am dead serious... may da'ey jones strike me down himself if Me be lyin' about this.

What happened did the redwings mascot quit and now there's an opening

maybe he could lead the chearleaders in the crowd..sell pop-corn

JR died when he left Chicago..he might try hard but he does nothing to merit ice time

with anyone but the ice-follies

I cringe at the thought of the Wings signing Roenick. The guy had some great years, but he has proved in the last two seasons that he isnt the player he used to be. Like his charisma all you want - i think the Wings have enough role players and personalities in the lineup. Besides, it is the wrong time to keep signing more old players. We've got Chelios and Hasek already, but they have proved they can still play well - time to keep with the trend and get younger. I respect Roenick and think he can make some team better, but not the Wings. Please, not the Wings.

Roenick will sign with the Maple Leafs, they love signing the old guys.

Edited by Yzerfan1999

Am i the only one who is surprised you have kept the Pirate thing up this long

Ahoy, mine? no, from the best damn show out thar... Home o' Robbie Rotten, Sportacus Stephanie, and se'eral others... Noggin' is whar it is shown.

Aye, my crew o' misfits and scallywags grows larger each day...

You cant give it up, i just got used to reading it and it cracks me up evertime. My brother watches that show.

ABout the whole JR thing NO! Hes slow, cant score, and doesnt deserve to wear the Red and White Wing.

I don't know if this thread is suppose to be a joke or not, but I would seriously want JR on the Wings.

I started th' thread do ye reckon I would make a joke about wantin' me hockey hero on me hometown crew? I do nah reckon so. I would loot Roenick o'er all those available.

I wouldn't mind seeing Roenick with the Wings, for reasons such as this...

JR Gets Funky

After seeing that, I would take him as a mascot of sorts... maybe give him the role that Hudler had this year. Very limited ice time, but JR could provide some comic relief.

Although, can Hasek and JR co-exist when they are both so out of there minds? :crazy:

now i really thought after hearing all this pirate talk that osgod was gonna be like 12 years old but to my surprise hes older then me..........what the heck is a matter with you are you living in fantasy land or what you even dress up like a pirate what gives i must know.im not trying to be mean but damn GROW UP.

now i really thought after hearing all this pirate talk that osgod was gonna be like 12 years old but to my surprise hes older then me..........what the heck is a matter with you are you living in fantasy land or what you even dress up like a pirate what gives i must know.im not trying to be mean but damn GROW UP.

Har har har... Suprise lad/lasse... Go to davey jones locker you landlubbing scurvy dog!

Ye are way t' kewl... OMG STFUA :rolleyes:

Arrr, me must ask ye lad... what is the point o' "growin' up" if it means Me have t' turn int' ye? Gar.

Ahoy, but alas I do lo'e yer cartoon a'atar as well, shiver me timbers! peein' on stuff and such is such a sign o' maturity in its own way, isn't it?

Edited by OsGOD

Har har har... Suprise lad/lasse... Go to davey jones locker you landlubbing scurvy dog!

Ye are way t' kewl... OMG STFUA :rolleyes:

Arrr, me must ask ye lad... what is the point o' "growin' up" if it means Me have t' turn int' ye? Gar.

Ahoy, but alas I do lo'e yer cartoon a'atar as well, shiver me timbers! peein' on stuff and such is such a sign o' maturity in its own way, isn't it?

if you could just translate that into english so i could understand what the heck you just said . and what does my avatar have to do with you talking and acting like a scurvey pirate there matey

if you could just translate that into english so i could understand what the heck you just said . and what does my avatar have to do with you talking and acting like a scurvey pirate there matey

Aye, ye be tellin' me t' grow up... yet you have a cartoon peein' on somethin' as an a'atar... that doesn't sound too "grown up" t' me either. Me can not help that ye can't understand the way a pirate naters. Nor is that me problem nor do me care actually when me think about it. T' each their own... Me choose this o'er that.

Aye, ye be tellin' me t' grow up... yet you have a cartoon peein' on somethin' as an a'atar... that doesn't sound too "grown up" t' me either. Me can not help that ye can't understand the way a pirate naters. Nor is that me problem nor do me care actually when me think about it. T' each their own... Me choose this o'er that.

Because of Osgod I can speak fluent Pirate now!!!

It used to take me 5-10 minutes to figure out what he/she was saying. Then I drank a bottle of Captain Morgan's, read his/her post and all of the sudden boom it made sense.

In all seriousness keep the pirate thing up, too many people (myself included at times) take these boards too serious!!

Edited by Opie

Because of Osgod I can speak fluent Pirate now!!!

It used to take me 5-10 minutes to figure out what he/she was saying. Then I drank a bottle of Captain Morgan's, read his/her post and all of the sudden boom it made sense.

In all seriousness keep the pirate thing up, too many people (myself included at times) take these boards too serious!!

the captain of LGW, as with morgan is a gent. Understandin' me crews natterin' is not that hard I am glad you be pickin' it up mate.

Oh and I do intend t' keep it up... thar is no harm in breakin' away from a preconcei'ed mold, gar!

I enjoyed the pirate thing for a while. Its fun to joke around in the Water Cooler with that stuff. But seriously, when I see your posts here, I tend to skip them since it takes too long for me to make sense of some of the things you are writing. Which is a shame cause you tend to have nice ideas/topics. The pirate talk is too hard on my brain!

Edited by Yzerfan1999