• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wing Nut 19

They've Lost Their Minds!

Rate this topic

I can't wait for the KENNY WTF R U DOING????? posts when he's not paying Chris Drury 8.5m.

I swear, these teams are total idiots... $3.5 Million is not crazy, but for that fat bastard, geesh! I hate it even more because, Bert can definitely say, "Hey, I'm as good as that turd."

Yea but even if Bert said "Look what Fat Ass got" to Kenny H he would say "well we can relpace you easily" If that's the case hello Smyth and Kozlov. Sorry I know Smyth to Detroit has been beaten to death, but oh well.

I swear, these teams are total idiots... $3.5 Million is not crazy, but for that fat bastard, geesh! I hate it even more because, Bert can definitely say, "Hey, I'm as good as that turd."

At least no one's gone nuts on forwards like Philly did on the D.

Yet.

I can't wait for the KENNY WTF R U DOING????? posts when he's not paying Chris Drury 8.5m.

But we're still in the days when we can sign anybody and everybody without a salary cap, right?

Aren't we?

AREN'T WE?!?!?!!??! :crazy:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :scared:

Damn the salary cap era!

/sarcasm

Whats the big deal over this? If this is overpayment, its not by more than 500k or so. I dont really see anything wrong with it..

I wouldn't 3.5 cents for that joke of a player. Wonder what he'll weigh in at this pre-season.

He's been in shape for awhile now. The fat ass jokes are getting a bit old.

Keith is still a very good player, and anyone that doesn't think so is probably just basing it off not liking him. The guy has scored 25 or more goals per season in the last decade. *Except when he was injured and only played a quarter of the season* He's a big guy, he puts up very good numbers, and is physical. He's still got it in him and is stil very effective.

I don't get the knock on the guy. I really don't.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

Whats the big deal over this? If this is overpayment, its not by more than 500k or so. I dont really see anything wrong with it..

I agree. Tkachuck is a big body with good hands and no chronic health issues. 3.5M might be a touch high, but they traded a 1st round pick for the rights to negotiate with him. The Blues obviously like Keith. And they have plenty of space.

IMO 3M would have been better for the "market", but there's nothing wrong with theBlues giving him 3.5.

Edited by rick zombo

3.5M might be a touch high, but they traded a 1st round pick for the rights to negotiate with him.

No they didn't. They would have only received that pick had ATLANTA signed Tkachuk. The deal was that the Blues get exclusive negotiating rights, and if he still ended up signing with Atlanta, The Blues get a fourth round pick instead of a first. As he didn't sign with Atlanta, the Blues wouldn't have received the pick-first or fourth-meaning they basically got negotiating rights for free.

I don't get the knock on the guy. I really don't.

The knock on him is that he plays for the Blues basically... :) I still don't think this

will affect Kenny's idea on what he thinks Todd is worth. Keith didn't suffer a major

back injury/surgery recently. I like the $2-$2.25M figure for Mr. Bertuzzi.

No they didn't. They would have only received that pick had ATLANTA signed Tkachuk. The deal was that the Blues get exclusive negotiating rights, and if he still ended up signing with Atlanta, The Blues get a fourth round pick instead of a first. As he didn't sign with Atlanta, the Blues wouldn't have received the pick-first or fourth-meaning they basically got negotiating rights for free.

ahhhhhhhhhhh right.