• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Winged Scooter

Pronger

Rate this topic

I ran through 6 pages of topics, so if this has been discussed please forgive me, but I was listening to Jim Rome today, and he had mentioned how Chris Pronger's name had been accidentally left off the cup for this year. Is this true? Has anyone else heard this, and if so is there a link anyone knows of to the story?

If this IS true , that's FANTASTIC , couldn't happen to a nicer jerk-weed!!

:rotflmao:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

End of childish now...

If it's true than dips*** is part of Lord Stanley's Lore forever :puke:

Return to inner child:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Edited by vangvace

hahahahahaha :rotflmao: Get it done!!! :hockeysmile:

Aye, seriously... he will pro'e t' be our best defensman... He was scorned by the Nhl with his name bein' left off the cup (if it verily was) he will have a debt t' settle... he will play like a man on a mission...

Call 1-800-hansons Kenny, argh! Get It Done, argh!

I hate to be a party pooper, but I thought that names were put on the Cup after everyone has had their day with it?

If I'm wrong, please do carry on with the laughter, because that would be made of greatness.

I hate to be a party pooper, but I thought that names were put on the Cup after everyone has had their day with it?

If I'm wrong, please do carry on with the laughter, because that would be made of greatness.

You could very well be correct, I was just relaying what I heard on Jim Rome, that's why I'm hoping someone has a link to an actual story.

But again IF IT IS true, like eveyone else here...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Aye, seriously... he will pro'e t' be our best defensman... He was scorned by the Nhl with his name bein' left off the cup (if it verily was) he will have a debt t' settle... he will play like a man on a mission...

Call 1-800-hansons Kenny, argh! Get It Done, argh!

arrr I's be agreein! e'eryone bein so down on th' poor guy! I mean....tis only physics! I's can nah be waitin' fo' him t' be on our team!

You could very well be correct, I was just relaying what I heard on Jim Rome, that's why I'm hoping someone has a link to an actual story.

But again IF IT IS true, like eveyone else here...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I briefly tried googling it but didn't come up with anything, so *shrugs* who knows.

If it's true, I certainly second the insane laughter. And the people in charge of engraving must be bitter Oilers fans.

I briefly tried googling it but didn't come up with anything, so *shrugs* who knows.

If it's true, I certainly second the insane laughter. And the people in charge of engraving must be bitter Oilers fans.

Aye, or be hockey fans in general.

Someone's gotta rain on the parade here, don't they?

He's right though folks. No names even get put on the cup right now. They don't get left off accidentally either, unfortunately.

Guest DetroitIan

I ran through 6 pages of topics, so if this has been discussed please forgive me, but I was listening to Jim Rome today, and he had mentioned how Chris Pronger's name had been accidentally left off the cup for this year. Is this true? Has anyone else heard this, and if so is there a link anyone knows of to the story?

If this IS true , that's FANTASTIC , couldn't happen to a nicer jerk-weed!!

OMG I so hope this is true. The hockey Gods must be smiling down. lol

Insert overdramatic and overembelished Pronger is the anti-Christ post *here*

If you take the side of Pronger in this thread, does that make you an advocate of the devil? Something to ponder...