• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Winged Scooter

Pronger

Rate this topic

hahahahaha. Now only if they chizzle off The Turtles name off of the cup all will be good.

I'm not a big fan of the turtle, but his name absolutely belongs on the cup. He stepped up in the playoffs in 95 for New Jersey like few ever have. He was absolutely unbelievable during that cup run...I still don't like the guy much, but I wouldn't take that away from him, he earned it...

I'm not a big fan of the turtle, but his name absolutely belongs on the cup. He stepped up in the playoffs in 95 for New Jersey like few ever have. He was absolutely unbelievable during that cup run...I still don't like the guy much, but I wouldn't take that away from him, he earned it...

He also earned the name Turtle too!!!

Friggin' AssBag!

Pronger is a hockey player.

Maltby is a #$^@%.

:lol: I LMAO as soon as I saw Pronger and Hockey player in the same sentance.....now if you had said goon or cheapshot artist then I probably wouldn't have. :P

.............Pronger is a hockey player.IPB Image

But which side am I taking Lou, that's the fun of it trying to figure it out! :P

Well on one hand, you're playing devil's advocate. But on the other hand, I dont believe youre necessarily an advocate of said devil (Pronger). I guess i dont know, its a real brain teaser!

Well on one hand, you're playing devil's advocate. But on the other hand, I dont believe youre necessarily an advocate of said devil (Pronger). I guess i dont know, its a real brain teaser!

Well, to let it all out, he's not my favorite player by any stretch of the imagination due to some recent incidents (that we have beaten to death in here and I don't want to debate), but the hatred of him in here by a lot of people is a bit over the top at times.

Basically, I'm over the whole him getting suspended in the playoffs stuff and everything else. *shrugs*

Well, to let it all out, he's not my favorite player by any stretch of the imagination due to some recent incidents (that we have beaten to death in here and I don't want to debate), but the hatred of him in here by a lot of people is a bit over the top at times.

Basically, I'm over the whole him getting suspended in the playoffs stuff and everything else. *shrugs*

++

Pronger is a terrific defenseman. He is intimidating and it makes him all the harder to play against. Holland offered Lidstrom for Pronger at one point.

The joke is Maltby who is always talking smack and never backing it up. He is not well respected. If the WIngs had Pronger, the fans would love him.

I was listening to an interview with Mark SMith from the Sharks. And they asked how dirty of a player pronger was and he said that pronger is annoying cause he hooks and holds all the time and never gets called. Then they asked which players are the worst and he said he doesn't like Maltby cause he sticks you behind the play

++

Pronger is a terrific defenseman. He is intimidating and it makes him all the harder to play against. Holland offered Lidstrom for Pronger at one point.

When did this happen? You have a link/source?

The joke is Maltby who is always talking smack and never backing it up. He is not well respected. If the WIngs had Pronger, the fans would love him.

It's called being an agitator. It's annoying to play against. The reason he doesn't fight is because I think he suffered a major eye injury during his early playing days (read it from a fellow poster in here, not exactly sure of when), another bad hit in that eye, well you figure it out...

Maltby is far from a joke. And what does this thread have to do with anyways?

When did this happen? You have a link/source?

It's called being an agitator. It's annoying to play against. The reason he doesn't fight is because I think he suffered a major eye injury during his early playing days (read it from a fellow poster in here, not exactly sure of when), another bad hit in that eye, well you figure it out...

Maltby is far from a joke. And what does this thread have to do with anyways?

“I knew Claude Lemieux. Claude Lemieux was an enemy of mine, and you, Pronger, are no Claude Lemieuxâ€Â.

Agreeing with SWF that Maltby has done, and still does, more for this team than most other players that get more credit, fame, and $$. Lucky to have him, we are, and history will bear me witness.

Edited by RedRockit

I'm sorry, Maltby is what now?

[/quo

it's right there,

He's a number money player whos stock is rising at a big percent. The person that posted it is just speechless when he tries to compair loser boy to Matlby. I mean come on his name is on the cup 3 times compaired to Prongers oh wait it's not there yet.

++

Proof? I see that yer an old-school posta, so I'm reluctant to disbelieve you, but... kinda.. whoooaaa... whaaattafa...

...never saw that on CBC.com.

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&am...rticleid=280438

There it is. The cup gets engraved in Sept, according to the nhl.com article.

Too bad. I guess we can only hope she has an intellectual interlude and engraves "Osgood" after the Chris instead of Pronger.

Yeah, Pronger had the cup on one of those late-night shows. It was on at the bar with the volume muted due to the band playing. They showed the hit on McAmmond, and Pronger was laughing afterwards. Does anyone know what he said? I was so irate!

On the upside, the bartender did give me a free drink if I promised to calm down and stop flipping the bird at the tv.