• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings_Fan_In_Exile

You can buy the Stanley Cup for $250

Rate this topic

Just bought it. Can't wait! Me and three of my buddies play a three day weekend golf tournament every year and we have been looking for a trophy.

The great things about it is, since we have decent jobs (12 yrs out of college), we play at some pretty nice courses around the US. However, we so retared it wouldn't matter if we were at Pebble Beach, because once one of us wins it, we will run around the clubhouse hoisted over heads and drink from it the rest of the day!

If it is made out of chrome we should be able to have it engraved.

Thanks for the link

Edited by HuntsVegas Baby

If it is made out of chrome we should be able to have it engraved.

It's plastic. Saw it in Hockey News

This officially licensed 2' tall replica Stanley Cup® Trophy Pack from UPI Marketing is made of high-quality chrome painted ABS plastic, and includes a crate, table cover, white gloves and a "New Keeper of the Cup" Certificate.

Too bad. I still think it's cool, but pricey for a 2' piece of plastic.

It would be cooler if it had the names on it.

I was about to say the same. It has to have engravings

...and on thinking of it, makes me want to see Toronto and the Hall all over again... :(:P

Guest DetroitIan

Not the right size or even close to being made of metal. I say 250 is way overpriced for it.

Absolutely. From the looks of the quality and size. It should be somewhere between $50-$75 bucks.

Guest jaytan

Just $250? Back in the day, they said we could buy the Cup for like 60 million bucks!

It looks thinner.

Without a doubt, I'd love to raise that over my head, just for fun. Replica or real. Me and my buddies used to play road hockey and we'd raise a tin foil cup. Man, I wish I had THAT back then.

I love that it comes with white gloves...lol

Since it's plastic and can't be engraved, get a P-Touch machine (labeller) and stick your names on that way! ;) Of course, as someone above suggested, Sharpie will work too.

But $250?? That is a bit pricey, even with the crate, gloves, tablecloth, etc. And it's not even life size. If it was cheaper, though, I would so get one. ;)

This officially licensed 2' tall replica Stanley Cup® Trophy Pack from UPI Marketing is made of high-quality chrome painted ABS plastic, and includes a crate, table cover, white gloves and a "New Keeper of the Cup" Certificate.

Once again. " chrome painted "

Edited by DRAPES RULES

Looks horrible--waaaaaay overpriced. At least make it life-sized...you can't even lift it at 2 ft. effectively, you might as well use a trash can. Of course you'll have to take this thing out of it before you do.