• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DaWingsin071

Kozlov or Morozov?

Rate this topic

As some of us listen, to swirling trade rumors about the likes of getting Slava back. I have a question who would you rather have Kozzie or Morozzie?? This is just a hypethetical question. Since we may see Kozlov back in a Wings uni. Open for disscussion.

Guest Crymson

How about neither?

Exactly. Since when is picking up an aging underachiever--Kozlov--a good idea?

That's right, I forgot--he used to play for the Wings. That changes everything. We've also managed to forget that he was Lang's predecessor as the uninspired, unmotivated, uncaring hack on the ice.

That's right, I forgot--he used to play for the Wings. That changes everything. We've also managed to forget that he was Lang's predecessor as the uninspired, unmotivated, uncaring hack on the ice.

your a moron ..........i actually agree with you that id take none of those 2 guys but your stupid , they use to be wings players crap is getting old .........he had 28 goals and 80 pts , hardly lang type numbers , 25 the year before that ........10 , 20 + goal seasons in the nhl .........he had huge goals for us in the post season when he was here , sure he hasnt dont nothing in the post season since he left cause he played with the trashers and they hadnt been able to make it in until this year , so you cant fault him for that

Just please stop with the , oh he use to be a redwing crap so hes good ..........facts are hes still a good player , and facts are i wouldnt want him back cause we dont need kozlov type players, we got enough of those , we need bigger bodies .........it has nothing to do with the fact he was an ex redwing , unlike you ........ohhh he use to be a wing ?? he sucks .......if the player is good hes good , who cares if he was a redwing in the past

Edited by kindlwillbegreat

Guest Crymson

your a moron ..........i actually agree with you that id take none of those 2 guys but your stupid , they use to be wings players crap is getting old .........he had 28 goals and 80 pts , hardly lang type numbers , 25 the year before that ........10 , 20 + goal seasons in the nhl .........he had huge goals for us in the post season when he was here , sure he hasnt dont nothing in the post season cause he played with the trashers and they hadnt been able to make it in until this year , so you cant fault him for that

Just please stop with the , oh he use to be a redwing crap so hes good ..........facts are hes still a good player , and facts are i wouldnt want him back cause we dont need kozlov type players, we got enough , we need bigger bodies .........it has nothing to do with the fact he was an ex redwing , unlike you ........ohhh he use to be a wing ?? he sucks .......if the player is good hes good , who cares if he was a redwing in the past

It appears that you're still on a hell-bent vendetta against me for arguing with you about Lapointe.

Evidently your attempt to block me failed. Bravo. Please try again. I mean that.

It appears that you're still on a hell-bent vendetta against me for arguing with you about Lapointe.

Evidently your attempt to block me failed. Bravo. Please try again. I mean that.

im not hellbent on you with the marty situation , your just a broken record

and trust me the blocking is coming soon enough

Edited by kindlwillbegreat

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Wow you two need to find better things to do on a friday night.

Im not sure if 80 points means hes much of an underachiever...he's scored 70+ in 3 of 4 years in Atlanta...

That being said, Id rather spend the money elsewhere...

That being said, I could see Kenny sign him :P

If it was just between the two, while I wouldn't be totally against trying to bring Morozov on board, I'd prefer Kozlov.

Sure, Kozlov was going on the downside a bit his last few years with the Red Wings, despite scoring 4 playoff goals in '01, and Holland would've been a fool not to trade him straight up for Hasek back then, but I think he's developed into a good leader in his time in Atlanta. Plus, he was called the "Quiet Assassin" for a reason in the 90s when the Wings made the playoffs. He quietly produced and scored goals when it mattered most then.

And I'll admit it, part of the reason, but not all of it, is for nostalgia as well. The fan in me wouldn't mind seeing Kozlov back. You don't like it, too bad, get over it.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

God some people need to answer the damn question rather then say neither. The topic is WHO would u take if the wings were to sign either or. Just answer who and then give your statement why you might not want him anyways. Its things like this that ruin topics. I don't think wings need players like them right now either but I still gave an answer before bitching why I wouldn't. Sorry I just had to get that out of my system...

I'd have Koz back in a heartbeat... IF I thought he wanted to come back, which I don't.

And I;'m kinda pissed off about one of the reasons why I personally think he doesn't want to come back, and that's because Detroit (as a whole: org, city, fans) have never given him his due.

He's not coming back-- I'd like it much, but ain't neva happen.

Edited by RedRockit