• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
KrazyGangsta

Official Off Season Free Agent Tracker

Rate this topic

Guest Agalloch

Why's everyone so excited? Doesn't it normally take a few days before we hear about the first signings?

Why's everyone so excited? Doesn't it normally take a few days before we hear about the first signings?

Doesn't seem to be that way anymore. Teams seem to go out and get the guys that they want in the first few hours of free agency (so say, tomorrow afternoon).

Lang is going to Buffalo for way too much money after they lose Drury and Briere, and I will spend all summer laughing my ass off at all my sabres fans friends... :hehe:

Yeah my best friend is a Sabres Fan...If they DO sign him (which I doubt very much), I'll tell my friend that Lang is very hard-working and most certainly does NOT suck... He'll be in for a surprise come September... Heheheh... :sly:

Yeah my best friend is a Sabres Fan...If they DO sign him (which I doubt very much), I'll tell my friend that Lang is very hard-working and most certainly does NOT suck... He'll be in for a surprise come September... Heheheh... :sly:

DAMN THATS COLD!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Kenny would be a miracle-worker if he can fulfill our expectations. I hope he gets SOMEONE signed.

Well, like this article says, http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic...0347/1128/rss16

We might have to wait for a few hours to hear some news, because Kenny's going to "wait and see". Of course, if we lose Schneider, he'll make some more aggressive moves, apparently.