• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Excited!

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Is anyone else PUMPED for the start of free agency! I can't wait for the intrigue! For the tension! For the saucy politics and brand-new toys! Man, I'm JUICED!

9.75 hours remain.

Is anyone else PUMPED for the start of free agency! I can't wait for the intrigue! For the tension! For the saucy politics and brand-new toys! Man, I'm JUICED!

9.75 hours remain.

Hey Crymson, check your shorts... :scared: lol...I am intrigued for the league, have to wait and see for our team. For the firest time in a long time I am NOT worried what our divisional teams do... :lol:

Guest Crymson

The title of this thread intrigued me enough to take a look

...but the subject sucks.

Well, in that case let me thank you so much for your worthless contribution.

Hell yes I am excited. It's seven am and I grabbed my phone to check LGW, BUZZ, Spectors, TSN, Mlive,DETnews, fourthperiod, and The Freep. Nothing new to report yet. :(

It's like waking up on Christmas to find Santa never came.

Hell yes I am excited. It's seven am and I grabbed my phone to check LGW, BUZZ, Spectors, TSN, Mlive,DETnews, fourthperiod, and The Freep. Nothing new to report yet. :(

It's like waking up on Christmas to find Santa never came.

x2, I thought for sure I'd see a new headline on this homepage besides the draft pick :(

im already dissapointed to learn bert will hit the market, guess the 2 sides couldn't agree on a length for the contract......

At least we have a better chance for Smyth, although I here he wants to go to the leafs.

im already dissapointed to learn bert will hit the market, guess the 2 sides couldn't agree on a length for the contract......

I don't think that Bert's going to hit the market...last I read they were just trying to settle contract length which sounds to me like he's staying.

Edited by Copenhagen848

Im definitely excited! The first day of free agency is even better than the trade deadline. However, as usual im sure that excitement will slowly turn into anger as every guy i want here flies off the market.

The title of this thread intrigued me enough to take a look

...but the subject sucks.

LOL!!!!

At least we have a better chance for Smyth, although I here he wants to go to the leafs.

where did you hear that ?? if smyth wants to win a cup the leafs is the last team he should go to LOL

Where did you here that? There is still an hour left and for all we know the deal may be done. Last I read it sounded as though we were very close with Bert and Dom.

Guest Crymson

I find it likely that teams have simply not reported anything yet, as according to TSN and NHL NOTHING happened in the last 12 hours at all. I find that hard to believe.