• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rice

Schneider signs with Ducks

Rate this topic

we knew it all along .......so long matty ! dont let the door hit on the way out!

and he goes to those punk ducks of all teams LOL ........ good riddens now kenny will have to wake up and get a younger defensemen , we got enough old men in the back ( yes there good old men lol but 2 is enough )

Well I'm disappointed that Schnieder is leaving. I feel like if we had him for the Anaheim series it might have been enough to give us the victory. We're going to miss his shot from the point, oh well. Good luck to him in Anaheim (except against us). I'm hoping we can pick up Souray at this point but it might be a bit too costly.

Great, now Holland can focus on the important players.

exactly , screw matty , have fun playing with pronger ! dont drop the soap ! lmao

Wondering how long it will take until the Schneider bashing really kicks in...

i posted along time ago how i wanted him to leave since we had enough aging defensemen , so im allowed hahaha :P

his 5.5 per year is way too much anyways , let the ducks take him ........that pretty much means neidermayer is done

HAHAHAHA YESSSSSS GOOD NO MORE SCHNEIDS LOL (dont get me wrong i loved this guy) but I cant beleive he would actually ... walk out on detroit and go to the DUCKS ... any where else would of been fun ... YOU KNOW WHAT I WISH WE BEAT THEM IN CONFERENCE FINALZ... anyway best of luck to him with the goons and hope to see him soon in joe louis arena... (any boo's ?)

Edited by KrazyGangsta

Guest DetroitIan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Oh mannnnnn. This is horrible news. Im actually quite devastated right now.... :(

I hope for the Wings sake that neidermayer is done...Neidermayer, Pronger AND Schneider... thats tough.

There's no way they could afford all three of them.

Edited by Trapt1307

Guest DetroitIan

What a sell out

Yeah no s***. I went from loving the guy. To now hating the guy in a matter of seconds. Hell, he probably could have went to any other team and I wouldnt be as disappointed. But the Ducks? God dammit, im upset. Never thought I would ever say this, but f*** MATHIEU SCHNEIDER.

Cant say i support my boy Burke on this one...bad signing. Shouldve just thrown money at Souray, even if it meant a little more cash. On the other hand though, and more importantly, Im very glad to see Schneider gone. It was time to get someone new and younger...bring on Brad Stuart.