• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacK_Attack

Briere signs with Flyers

Rate this topic

cant say im surprised , i knew he would go play with biron in philly ..........poor habs fans lol stupid high taxes in monreal is killing them of getting any good players they offered him 6 yrs for 42 million and it wasnt enough lol ........cant wait too see who those idiots in philly gave him

Guest Crymson

Does that mean that Forsberg won't be back? or do they have enough room to fit them both?

They'd be dumb to sign Forsberg, even if they had the money.

Forsberg is considering retirement; apparently he is sick of all the injuries. He has mentioned Colorado as a possible destination if he decides to continue playing in the NHL.

8 year deal, worth around $6.5 million per year, according to TSN.

Coming from the Flyers i was expecting over 7 easily, so im kinda surprised. But obviously, the 8 years is what knocked the price tag down a little.

They'd be dumb to sign Forsberg, even if they had the money.

Forsberg is considering retirement; apparently he is sick of all the injuries. He has mentioned Colorado as a possible destination if he decides to continue playing in the NHL.

ok, thanks. I thought I read something about him considering going back to the flyers after the season.

Guest Crymson

IMO Briere is a gamble. He's only really been good the last two seasons. Eight years might be unwise, as nobody knows if his career will take a downturn again. Plus, he strikes me as somewhat injury prone.

Bad for Buffalo in any event, though.

Guest DetroitIan

Holy s***! I totally did not see this coming. I mean I did know Briere was probably leaving Buffalo. But I didint think he was going to broad street. Wow. Talk about a team totally turning their roster around. They were like on of the dead last teams in the league. But theres no way thats happening to them next year. They added Biron. And now they have Timonen, Hartnell AND Briere. Mark my words. Philly WILL contend for a playoff spot. Even if it's an 8th seed. They will contend. Great pickups so far by this team. Im still wondering how they are affording all this, lol.

Oh yeah and I forgot to add...8 FRICKIN YEARS???? Good Lord thats crazy. Briere will be in orange for a LOOOOONG time to come...Wow....

Holy s***! I totally did not see this coming. I mean I did know Briere was probably leaving Buffalo. But I didint think he was going to broad street. Wow. Talk about a team totally turning their roster around. They were like on of the dead last teams in the league. But theres no way thats happening to them next year. They added Biron. And now they have Timonen, Hartnell AND Briere. Mark my words. Philly WILL contend for a playoff spot. Even if it's an 8th seed. They will contend. Great pickups so far by this team. Im still wondering how they are affording all this, lol.

Oh yeah and I forgot to add...8 FRICKIN YEARS???? Good Lord thats crazy. Briere will be in orange for a LOOOOONG time to come...Wow....

contend ? lol trust me theyll get in the playoffs for sure , dont forget they also had gagne,knuble,the young kids carter and richards who will only get better , pitkanen(if hes still there lol ), upshall , parent, drafted vans rien dyk ( though he wont play next year )

theyll be fine