• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MacK_Attack

Rumour.....Rafalski to Wings

Rate this topic

Just telling you what I hear, but the latest is that the Wings have signed Brian Rafalski. Not confirmed, but looking that way.

**UNCONFIRMED**

DONE DEAL.

Brian Rafalski agrees to a five year, $30 million contract with the Detroit Red Wings.

TSN.ca

This deal had better be top loaded, more money at the beginning and less at the end of the contract. Or else...this is overpayment no matter how you slice it. A 5 year deal worth 6 mill per for a defenseman who'll be turning 34 when the season begins? Highly questionable move Kenny..

It's a great move.

Holland knows what he's doing.

Mack, is there a site you're going to get the info? You're always first for everything on here. LOL or some kind of radio station dealing with free agency?

Nope, not really. Word o' mouth from people I trust, basically.

This deal had better be top loaded, more money at the beginning and less at the end of the contract. Or else...this is overpayment no matter how you slice it. A 5 year deal worth 6 mill per for a defenseman who'll be turning 34 when the season begins? Highly questionable move Kenny..

The age thing does make me antsy, but when was the last time Holland blew a deal out his ass (not counting a certain trade deadline move we were still paying the Pens for this season).