• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Filppula41

Rangers sign Chris Drury

Rate this topic

didnt realize they had this much money. Drury AND Gomez.....im still in awe. Does this mean Shanny is coming back to Detroit? They obviously cant afford him now

Edited by ShanahanMan

Guest Agalloch

LOL, because they overpay two centers that had points in the mid sixties, we should etch their names on the Cup? Wow.

LOL, because they overpay two centers that had points in the mid sixties, we should etch their names on the Cup? Wow.

ok please tell me what they signed drury for because its not in that link, and unless it was for around or above 8 mil a season it wasnt overpayed. and gomez had 60 points and lead the team in plus/ minus. thats pretty impressive if you ask me.

Gomez was never actually allowed to play in New Jersey. In a free-wheeling offensive system, he should be able to put up numbers close to the 100 point mark.

Guest Agalloch

Oh s***, I just remembered something: Lundqvist is an RFA! Everyone, send in an offer sheet! Show the Rangers the consequences of overpaying for two centers.