• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Salviaman

Who is next to sign with Detroit?

Rate this topic

Bert, please sign already. :(

<-- seconded.

Hasek and Bert will fall in line, then that's it. I still am going to miss Markov on the back though--he seriously had a presence. Plus, he never gets himself "Kronwalled".

can we just sign bill guerin for 2 yrs at 3.5 to 4 mill per ?? lol i think he'd sign it in an instant ......trade lilja for a pick , pick up vishnevski or aaron miller(yes old but physical and dependable defensive defensemen) and then sign hasek , as much as id like to see bertuzzi back i think hes proving its all about the money and i dont like the chances that he'll be back

(assuming hudler returns )

filppula datsyuk holmstrom

hudler zetterberg guerin

franzen cleary grigorenko

maltby draper samuelsson

kopecky

lidstrom vishnevski

rafalski kronwall

lebda chelios

meech or quincey

hasek

ozzie

Edited by kindlwillbegreat

can we just sign bill guerin for 2 yrs at 3.5 to 4 mill per ?? lol i think he'd sign it in an instant ......trade lilja for a pick , pick up vishnevski or aaron miller(yes old but physical and dependable defensive defensemen) and then sign hasek , as much as id like to see bertuzzi back i think hes proving its all about the money and i dont like the chances that he'll be back

(assuming hudler returns )

filppula datsyuk holmstrom

hudler zetterberg guerin

franzen cleary grigorenko

maltby draper samuelsson

kopecky

lidstrom vishnevski

rafalski kronwall

lebda chelios

meech or quincey

hasek

ozzie

If only it were that easy eh

i don't think Kenny will sign another European who has not grit. He already stated yesterday that the team needs to look at getting some physical aspects in the lineup. I'm not worried....

The song remains the same...

I am not confident on his follow through.

N.American UFA forwards are getting slim right now; Bertuzzi, Guerin, Nolan, & Jason Allison are the only "decent" ones left.

EDIT - Forgot to add Shanny.

EDIT #2 - Forgot to add O'Neill.

if thats all thats left i'll take Bertuzzi and Asham. Hopefully a 3rd via trade at some point. Its unfortunate we couldnt get Smyth, he'd have been huge to have with Zetterberg. I disapproved strongly of the Datsyuk extension for this very reason.

Edited by Lou_Siffer

Would be great to see Fedotenko here. He's a pretty good playoff performer, and he's still pretty young. Kozlov would also be nice.

No thanks, Fedotenko is Sameulsson in disguise.

Oh yeah, like that's gonna happen. Didn't I hear him say he'd only sign for a team he'd already played with before?? That means Colorado, Nashville and Philly. No way would he sign here and if he did, he'd probably cost a hell of a lot more than he's worth.

And now Bert has signed with Anaheim, Nylander went to Washington (I think), and the list keeps getting shorter and shorter.

NNNOOOOO!!!

off topic. I am going to see Tool tomorrow!! YAYAY

Forsberg is a great player. He is by far a better player than Bertuzzi and alot of you wanted Bert back. Bertuzzi is just as or mroe of a liability than Forsberg is IMO. He would fit right in with Lidstrom and Z... hell he could even make old Sammy better!!!

Oh and I saw TOOL in Birmingham... They kicked so much ass!! I have never been more high, drunk, and tripping more than I did on that night. I am surprised I am still alive lol. You just get into their music man it is crazy. They are by far one of the best live bands, they sound better in person. The most underrated band of our generation, and one of the best of all time IMO.

Oh and I saw TOOL in Birmingham... They kicked so much ass!! I have never been more high, drunk, and tripping more than I did on that night. I am surprised I am still alive lol. You just get into their music man it is crazy. They are by far one of the best live bands, they sound better in person. The most underrated band of our generation, and one of the best of all time IMO.

It's gonna be great! I'll be there in more than one way.

:o

The man doesn't deserve to have a bandwagon.

Ut oh.

:scared:

That guy is a non-stop self-hype machine, & he's in need for a speed bump to be put in place between his brain, & his mouth.

A JR of 10 years ago :thumbup:

A JR of today :thumbdown:

Haha I love JR. I honestly think Detroit would be the best place for him to go. I think it would rejuvenate him. Not saying at all he'd be like he was in the old days, but I think he'd be pretty decent. I think he can be had for very cheap. Get him, Kozlov, sign Dom, and then get another D-man early on in the season or at the deadline if need be.

I just want someone that can protect our players, and I think Roenick fits that well.

He could fit in Detroit however these past few seasons in T.O. were not good for him on, & off ice...Dunno if he could resurrect his career to the pre-Leaf years :unsure:

Poor guy hasn't been the same since his brother died. He was doing really, really well before then. Maybe a new team would give him that extra jump. Also, I remember hearing that him and Mats don't get along.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033