• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Filppula41

Smyth Signs with Colorado

Rate this topic

Surprised the Kings haven't landed anyone. With the cap room they have, they should have been able to ridiculously overpay for someone. Maybe Langer will return to LA.

awwwww that sucks

the last place i wanted to see him sign was with Colorado

edit: added some

Edited by zata40

...hmmmm, 6.25 per year average. Detroit could've done it, I guess he didn't really wanna come to a contender. Oh well, we lost out on ALL the top level UFA forwards! Bring on the 2nd tier UFA's! Nolan, O'Neil, Kozzie, Ricci....anyone?

kozzi

Guest Crymson

why not sign someone to an offer sheet, theres some good players sittin there like Thomas Vanek....i kno he might be a bit pricey, but why not work the restricted free agent angles???

Buffalo has a lot of money to spend. They will retain Vanek.

why not sign someone to an offer sheet, theres some good players sittin there like Thomas Vanek....i kno he might be a bit pricey, but why not work the restricted free agent angles???

It's an unwritten rule that you do not send offer sheets to other teams RFA's. It inflates the market and makes teams sign guys to contracts that are completely unnecessary. Do that to a team and the rest of the GM's could very well give you a massive "f*** You" when you come calling for a trade...

Guest DetroitBoy313
Buffalo has a lot of money to spend. They will retain Vanek

Im surprised noone has mentioned this guy yet.....with Buffalo being seriously DONE maybe he will sign else where or the total opposite and Buffalo will seriously OVER pay him just to stay.

Edited by DetroitBoy313