• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rice

Report: Oilers sign Nylander

Rate this topic

Guest DetroitIan

This is definitely a good signing. But I will be very curious to see how much they gave him.

Darn it. I think Nylander could have been a good 2nd line center here... or 3rd if Flip wins the 2nd line job. I wonder if Holland really thinks Dats and Z will be centers 1 and 2 next year; by the lack of pursuit of a proven 2nd line center so far he seems to be leaning that way.

Darn it. I think Nylander could have been a good 2nd line center here... or 3rd if Flip wins the 2nd line job. I wonder if Holland really thinks Dats and Z will be centers 1 and 2 next year; by the lack of pursuit of a proven 2nd line center so far he seems to be leaning that way.

Nylander's probably out of our price-range. I think the Wings believe Filppula is ready for second line minutes.

That's true.

And that's why I think the Oilers are not done dealing.

I think Lupul would have been a perfect winger for Nylander. Hemsky should not be playing with him as they're both playmakers. Perhaps Torres will get to see some first line duty. Or maybe Robbie Schremp will be moved to the wing to play with Nyds. That kids got a great shot.