• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

detroitdan

Kyle Calder to the LA Kings

Rate this topic

Some scallywags base thar likin' o' players nah entirely on th' awesomeness o' thar skill (if that was th' case thar would only be a handful o' players wit' a fans followin'. So NO yer indepth analysis o' th' players we jus' lost does nah equate t' th' needin' o' someone t' stop bein' upset.

Jus' 'cause he be th' "#1" businessman in th' hockey world does nah make it that scallywags can nah be upset when thar fav'rit players are lost 'n fer some several are lost in a matter o' 4 hours.

Exactly. At least someone understands.

Rafalski is better then Schneider

Bertuzzi not worth 4 mill/yr and a liability,

Calder didn't do anything in playoffs,

Lang was old and not worth the $,

Markov still hasn't signed elsewhere

Quit your crying, what are you a leaf fan??? Everyone else should quit whining as well.

:)

ps. We have the #1 GM in the world and there is a reason were continuously one of the top teams in the league. Nothing but pride should be echoing from everyone on this board 24/7.

You are really, really annoying

:):D:lol:

I'm stunned you could translate that.

The pirate thing was pretty funny at first, but honestly now I don't even read the posts because they take too much effort to make sense of. :P

Unfortntely I've had to put him on ignore because of it =/

I'm stunned you could translate that.

The pirate thing was pretty funny at first, but honestly now I don't even read the posts because they take too much effort to make sense of. :P

Yeah really...it was cool when i had my Pirate to English dictionary, but someone stole it. Go figure!

You are really, really annoying

:):D:lol:

I don't get what both of you guys are so sad about. You both knew Lang and Calder weren't being offered contracts. The chances of signing Schneider were slim. Calder and Bertuzzi didn't do much of anything here. If you can fall in love with a player so fast, you're going to fall in love with Rafalski and what ever other forward we sign.

I don't get what both of you guys are so sad about. You both knew Lang and Calder weren't being offered contracts. The chances of signing Schneider were slim. Calder and Bertuzzi didn't do much of anything here. If you can fall in love with a player so fast, you're going to fall in love with Rafalski and what ever other forward we sign.

Psh. I'm already in love with Rafalski.

Seriously though, I get attached to players easily. I've always thought Lang was a very, very good player and I still do. The guy came up huge for the Wings during big times and no one should forget that. I understand the guy sometimes is a floater and what not, but I think the ribbing the guy gets on here is well overboard. It just sucks because he was one of my faves, and after I met him I liked him even more. Great guy.

As for Calder, he was one hell of a hard working player. I love everything I saw from the guy the second he became a Wing. Something about the playoffs was very off, and I still think something must of happened. *Maybe behind the scenes or what not* because no way his play goes downhill just like that. He's one of those players you know is going to give it his all each and every shift. He was really what we could of used. Great along the boards, and gritty.

So basically to sum it all up. Jen and I always find ourselves liking the same players, and almost always they either get traded, not offered a contract, or leave on their own terms. It sucks.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

You don't know me at all. Bertuzzi was a player I WANTED here...that NEVER happens...and I liked him before he came here. I thought Calder was good here. I liked Lang a lot even though I knew he wasn't going to stay, and he was possibly my favorite forward.

I could care less about Rafalski right now. Only time will tell if I like him or not.

I don't just randomly like players, and now I've lost all the players I really like except Ozzie...and hopefully not Hudler..And Ozzie doesn't play....this sucks.

Rafalski is better then Schneider

Bertuzzi not worth 4 mill/yr and a liability,

Calder didn't do anything in playoffs,

Lang was old and not worth the $,

Markov still hasn't signed elsewhere

Quit your crying, what are you a leaf fan??? Everyone else should quit whining as well.

:)

ps. We have the #1 GM in the world and there is a reason were continuously one of the top teams in the league. Nothing but pride should be echoing from everyone on this board 24/7.

I agree. It would be nice to say it leave money for another top six, but it seams that pool is drying up.

Calder was beginning to be my fave after Ozzie. Lang was always one of my faves, Schneider is awesome, and I was starting to really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY, REALLY like Bert. :(

fix it for ya. :P

The writing was on the wall for Calder, basically since the San Jose series. Me and Reem were probably the only two who wanted to see him back, but I kinda knew it wasn't going to happen.

Some scallywags base thar likin' o' players nah entirely on th' awesomeness o' thar skill (if that was th' case thar would only be a handful o' players wit' a fans followin'. So NO yer indepth analysis o' th' players we jus' lost does nah equate t' th' needin' o' someone t' stop bein' upset.

Jus' 'cause he be th' "#1" businessman in th' hockey world does nah make it that scallywags can nah be upset when thar fav'rit players are lost 'n fer some several are lost in a matter o' 4 hours.

Im not sure what the hell you just said, but you're special man! :P

The writing was on the wall for Calder, basically since the San Jose series. Me and Reem were probably the only two who wanted to see him back, but I kinda knew it wasn't going to happen.

I was half and half