• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

North Guy

Bertuzzi a Duck: 2-Years, $8M

Rate this topic

Just great...

whatever...let him walk...he doesn't know how good he had it in Detroit and how good he would have had it...Forsberg, Kozlov, Zubrus, or someone else...we've still got cap room

no, no, and no....next?

Kenny Holland knows what he's doing...would any of you have paid Bertuzzi more than $3 million a year? I know I wouldn't have...he's an injury liability...no sense in putting that much money into someone who basically sat out all of last year...I look for them to go after Bill Guerin now...$4 million for him would make a lot of sense

:crazy::censored: :flamingmad:

The one guy I wanted to keep..... and he happens to go to the f***in Ducks of all places.... What a missed opportunity.... I've been saying he will bounce back and become 90-95% of the player he once was and we needed to lock him up.... I now sincerely hope this is not true...... DAMNIT

Just great...

no, no, and no....next?

Guerin, as I just posted...the sky isn't falling...they played pretty much all season without Bertuzzi and a chunk of the playoffs...it's not as if they just lost Hank or Dats...everyone in this thread needs to chill out...screw Bertuzzi

Kenny Holland knows what he's doing...would any of you have paid Bertuzzi more than $3 million a year? I know I wouldn't have...he's an injury liability...no sense in putting that much money into someone who basically sat out all of last year...I look for them to go after Bill Guerin now...$4 million for him would make a lot of sense

4 mill for Guerin? No way. Hell 2 more mill and you couldve had Ryan Smyth! What the hell sense does that make?

2 years? Kenny couldnt give him 2 years?... O god.

We need a Big guy now... Who is left that can fill that role?

How about nobody good. :angry:

As much as I liked what Bert brings on paper, I've always said that I don't think he'll be the player he once was.

Now I'm really hoping he becomes a giant crapfest in Anaheim.

you have a way with words harold!

4 mill for Guerin? No way. Hell 2 more mill and you couldve had Ryan Smyth! What the hell sense does that make?

Guerin had the same number of goals last season that Smyth did...it's not as if he'd be a bad pick up

Selanne and Niedermayer for Bertuzzi and Schneider. Both significant downgrades.

Oh well on Bertuzzi. He would've been a nice project but he's risky. Don't worry, theres still others out there.