• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Superman54

In Who Do We Trust?

Rate this topic

I really think so. Him play with Datsuyk would be amazing, and considering he is 6'4".

I agree with this. They are the same age too I believe. He would totally be a good pick up, and without the risk that Bertuzzi brought with him. Same size as Big Bert too.

I really think so. Him play with Datsuyk would be amazing, and considering he is 6'4".

I know nothing about him...so if anyone does, enlighten me, if you would, please.

Kozlov will want too much money. Expect to see Fedotenko in a Wings uniform if we're believing what Kenny says, he says he won't pay much for a forward at this time, "the big money signings are done". Fedotenko can be had for 1-2m, whereas Kozlov will want 3-4m.

So we'll probably not see Kozlov or Markov. And likely we won't see any more defense. If we're LUCKY we'll see Hasek and a forward (Fedotenko).

I wouldn't mind Guerin. I remember before the trade deadline it was between him, Bert, and Tkachuk and most of us wanted Bill. He'd be my first choice of all that is left, mainly because I want to add a little toughness. Plus he's a goal scorer.

who cares if zubrus is 6'4 hes not physical .........hes awful trust me you dont want him here , dont let the stats fool you , he got those pts with ovechkin

He most certainly is physical. Through the first three rounds he was pretty much running in a dead heat with Lilly and Pahlsson for the hits lead. He'd be more physical than Bertuzzi was for us.

Plus his asking price from the Sabres was $3M/yr for 5 years or so, so he shouldn't be at all unreasonable to sign. Dainius is a guy I've had my eyes on for a while now (so far as to suggest trading the rights to Pavel to the Caps for him when it appeared Datsyuk was gonna stay in Russia).

I'll take Eric Lindros on our 3rd line

Our 3rd line is stacked to the gills. It's our 2nd line that was giving us fits last season. Apart from those few weeks late in '06 and then a couple weeks after we picked up Calder our 2nd line was completely worthless. Couldn't score and couldn't play defense.