• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Diamonds

Wings still looking for a depth Defensemen

Rate this topic

i dont know why we need this "depth" defensemen ?? derek meech is the number 7 guy if he doesnjt work out we call up quincey ......id like to us trade lilja and his 1 million and go for aaron miller or vishnevky , we need some physical d ( yes lilja played well in the playoffs but he wont last in a 82 game schedule , he'll suck again)

and as much as id love to get some big forward i dont really think its gonna happen , if i were a betting man id say we get stuck with someone like fedotenko

I heard forsberg would come back in the winter or new year ? what id like to see happen is holland calls forsberg says we'll give you a 1 yr 2.5 offer and take as much time as you want just so long as your ready towards the end of the season and can help us in the playoffs ........... wont happen though

fedoteno 1.9 , 1 yr deal ( had a 32 pt season) ......hudler 750k .....meech 500k .....hasek 2.5 ......trade lilja ...miller 2 mill 1 yr

fedotenko datsyuk holmstrom

hudler zetterberg samuelsson

franzen filppula grigorenko

cleary draper maltby

kopecky

lidstrom kronwall

rafalski miller

lebda chelios

meech

hasek

ozzie

thats what i see our team realistically looking something like

Miller is a free agent!

Zubrus and Vishnevski!!!!!!!

Top 6 forward who can score and has size and a very underrated physical Defenseman.

I really hope Kenny gets at least one of these 2. If anyone had Comcast On Demand 2 years ago when they had the weekly top 10 hits, Vishnevski was on there almost every week.

Zubrus

Yep, that's what I have been saying since FA started.

I wanted no part of Bertuzzi, I said all along that Zubrus is a better call then Bert. Look it up.

I Wouldn't mind Vishnevski as he is brutal, but I really do npt think that we need to sink more money into the Dcore.

Edited by Majsheppard

Zubrus

I wanted no part of Bertuzzi, I said all along that Zubrus is a better call then Bert. Look it up.

I Wouldn't mind Vishnevski as he is brutal, but I really do npt think that we need to sink more money into the Dcore.

Wasn't Markov the "depth Defensemen" Holland picked up last year? If he fiinds another gem like that at a reasonable price, I don't see how that would be a problem.

Zubrus

look what up?? zubrus is awful ........youll regret it if he comes here , he did nothing in buffalo and his stats were all thanks to ovechkin

look what up?? zubrus is awful ........youll regret it if he comes here , he did nothing in buffalo and his stats were all thanks to ovechkin

I agree with the others about Zubrus and so does TSN

"Has a huge frame and knows how to use it to protect the puck. Owns a nifty set of hands and a nose for the net. Still displays untapped offensive upside."

If he came here and played on the line with Dats, there is no question about his untapped offensive upside. That cherry will surely get popped.

Edited by Johnny Diamonds

Guest Crymson

He played amazing, but wouldn't it be nice to have another physical D-man?

Lilja IS a physical D-man. Have you forgotten that he led the team in hits through the playoffs? He played more physically than did Markov.

He also had "untapped" scoring ability back in 1997 and it never panned out. Zubrus is crap , let him go to the Leafs
Yeah, I thought I saw earlier today that the Leafs signed him. :blush:

Guest Crymson

i dont know why we need this "depth" defensemen ?? derek meech is the number 7 guy if he doesnjt work out we call up quincey ......id like to us trade lilja and his 1 million and go for aaron miller or vishnevky , we need some physical d ( yes lilja played well in the playoffs but he wont last in a 82 game schedule , he'll suck again)

Ummm...

Ok, enough of your nonsense about Meech. You've been touting him as "NHL-ready," tradeable, blah blah blah. The guy has played nearly zero games in the NHL, and he was unremarkable when he did play. Trade Lilja? If we get another defenseman, Lilja will probably be the best 7th D-man in the league. If we don't, then Lilja will do. He proved what he can do in the playoffs.

Lilja has never shown problems with "lasting" in an 82-game schedule. In '05-'06, he improved as the year went on.

From where do you pull this stuff?