• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DetroitIan

Peter Forsberg

Rate this topic

Domi vs some poor Flyer

Really? I thought it looked like a Hawks jersey, and I vaguely remember Domi i think flooring Russell so thats why i asked. Either way..i like it!

Really? I thought it looked like a Hawks jersey, and I vaguely remember Domi i think flooring Russell so thats why i asked. Either way..i like it!

Looking at the jersey striping a little closer I think your right

Looking at the jersey striping a little closer I think your right

Right now ive got my face so close up to the screen trying to read the letters on the jersey i may blind myself.

...who probably will not get much due to the step back he took this season.

Forsberg probably would go back to Colorado. It's where he was the most comfertable in his career. He was mainly a bust in Philly, and Nashville for that matter, so those options should be ruled out.

I really wouldn't have considered Philly a bust. He was plagued with injuries, but whenever he played he was always productive (he killed us this year). I can still see him in a Avs jersey, but it depends how much they want to put down on him after Svatos and the other big signings, and (if the rumors are true) another defenseman.

Spot on! sign the kid!

IPB Image

Come on Kenny i hate having to repeat the number but here it is 1-800-hansons... GET IT DONE!

We need a #21 in Red and White... If we already have one... they are overlooked and pale in comparison to this one!

Cheers Q!

Edited by OsGOD

no to penis foreskin. i do not want to see that guy in red and white. he wont be that big of an impact on the team he is washed out leave his butt in nashville

Edited by puckhog419

if we can get him for under 3 million with incentives, and his foot is okay by playoff time, we basicly have the 2006 Swedish Olympic team. Why on earth would any of you be apposed to this?

if we can get him for under 3 million with incentives, and his foot is okay by playoff time, we basicly have the 2006 Swedish Olympic team. Why on earth would any of you be apposed to this?

:clap:

I want a swedish olypmic team!!!!!

why sign him he has had soo many foot sugery's last year. NO NO NO NO, he's the grant hill of the nhl

Best analogy ever (using my best comic book guy from the simpson voice!)