• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Systemfel

Grigorenko Interview

Rate this topic

Is he physical (judging by what he said)?

I certainly hope that, at this point, the Wings get rid of Hudler and Samulesson. You know, as I've said, I'm not anti-Euro. But if all these guys stay, the Wings will have only 3 North American forwards on the team. I do not like the sound of that, and all this "Soft, old, European" media bulls*** that went on last year will continue this year. It really gets annoying after a while.

I certainly hope that, at this point, the Wings get rid of Hudler and Samulesson. You know, as I've said, I'm not anti-Euro. But if all these guys stay, the Wings will have only 3 North American forwards on the team. I do not like the sound of that, and all this "Soft, old, European" media bulls*** that went on last year will continue this year. It really gets annoying after a while.

Igor is built like a tank (5'10" 215lb) and not afraid to use it. I doubt he'll go out of his way to run people like say Tootoo, but I doubt he'd pass up an opportunity to lay a lick on someone. Plus being as big as he is he won't be pushed around.

Igor is built like a tank (5'10" 215lb) and not afraid to use it. I doubt he'll go out of his way to run people like say Tootoo, but I doubt he'd pass up an opportunity to lay a lick on someone. Plus being as big as he is he won't be pushed around.

Good to here. :)

Hes always played a power forwards game. The only thing thatll keep him from being somebody in this league is his skating at this point, which is constantly getting better. Im surprised people dont that expect that much from him, but I do. I wouldnt be shocked to see this kid do better than both Filppula and Hudler did in their first season here.

Hes always played a power forwards game. The only thing thatll keep him from being somebody in this league is his skating at this point, which is constantly getting better. Im surprised people dont that expect that much from him, but I do. I wouldnt be shocked to see this kid do better than both Filppula and Hudler did in their first season here.

He's been in a profesional league for longer, I think we all expect better.

so anyone know what to expect from this guy??? is he going to be as good as datsyuk or zetterberg in their rookie years?

With the right minutes and if he plays with Franzen (Dont ask , I'd like to see those 2 go out everynight and destroy people :P ) He could get 40-50 points IMO

hahaha, 215! At that height? You bet he's a tank

I heard he was a great skater before that accident... a damn shame, but this will be an interesting pre-season watching him out there.

He could get 40-50 points IMO

I'm thinking maybe 35 points, about 20 goals...

Although I just hope he adjusts well in his first season, even 20-25 points would make me happy... although I hope he would improve upon that the season after.

I'm thinking maybe 35 points, about 20 goals...

Although I just hope he adjusts well in his first season, even 20-25 points would make me happy... although I hope he would improve upon that the season after.

I just hope he plays like Ovechkin really , scores some goals and crunches bodys too. And picks on small players like Ovie :P (See when Ovechkin bumped Briere into the bench gate)