• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hank Dats 'N Homer

Favorite Yzerman Picture

Rate this topic

I'm having a man love moment for Steve, and im trying to make a new screen saver and am asking for all your help. Plus i thought this would be fun to see what is out there. But just wondering what everyones favorite Steve Yzerman Pic over the years has been. Please post it here and share with everyone else.

My two

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Z follows Y.

Do you want me to take Babs out of the picture for you? Or do you have photoshop?

Yeah, what is the exact point of having Babs in this?

:lol:

Z follows Y.

Do you want me to take Babs out of the picture for you? Or do you have photoshop?

Team leadership?? I dunno.

This picture makes me laugh...it reminds me of a former boss I had. Her lobby was covered in photos of herself with various celebrities, although from the way the pictures look you can tell she just popped her head into the photo just when the photographer was about to take the picture.

The picture is definitely better Babless....you've got the past and future of the Wings. :)

Z follows Y.

Team leadership?? I dunno.

This picture makes me laugh...it reminds me of a former boss I had. Her lobby was covered in photos of herself with various celebrities, although from the way the pictures look you can tell she just popped her head into the photo just when the photographer was about to take the picture.

The picture is definitely better Babless....you've got the past and future of the Wings. :)

this is one of my all-time favorites

IPB Image

and i made this for my myspace background

this is waaa's status of liberty isn't it?

man, how much does it suck that none of those 3 players play for us anymore