• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
theman19

players off everyone's radars

Rate this topic

Guest bullockz

i don't think we need a player off anyones radar right about now. kenny might wake up in time to sign a top 6 forward! wait, i forgot...there's not any left :(

Guest bullockz

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Lindros yet. I highly doubt he's on anyways radar (anyone who is sane, that is).

lol, i don't think i'd even want him in my beer league :lol:

Someone mentioned Mike York.

Detroit has had interest in him before. It wouldn't suprise me if they signed him at all.

He'd be a good bargain. Has tremendous speed and good two-way ability. He's mostly a playmaker, but I think he'd work well as a 2nd line center/winger. Also, despite his size, he's not fragile.

And sign Hasek and Sutton.

Filpulla - Datsyuk - Holmstrom

York - Zetterberg - Franzen

Sameulson - Cleary - Grigorenko

Maltby - Draper - Kopecky

Hudler

Lidstrom - Rafalski

Sutton - Kronwall

Chelios - Lebda

Lilja

Hasek

Osgood.

That would be fine. The defence would maybe be the league's best. Then add some size up front at the deadline.

Edited by rick zombo

Screw Yashin. Screw Guerin. Vasicek or Asham, I would not mind either of the two of them. Vasicek can play well, he just has not showed that as of late.

Screw Fedoruk then. Winchester and Asham please!

:clap: I forgot the Oil let him go

Edited by superstarsingh

I doubt Murrays stupid enough to do it , but can you imagine if we got Neil and Mcgrattan , oh man. Throw in Asham as a FA signing and we'd be looking good grit wise. I still wish Kenny had done something , an offer to Torres or Penner , I want some grit damnit!

Just what the hell are you smoking? Asham, Neil & McGrattan? Are you friggin' serious? Are we looking to build a team of guys who can fight, not score and contribute to a 1st round exit? Or are we trying to retool and win a Cup next year?

i don't think we need a player off anyones radar right about now. kenny might wake up in time to sign a top 6 forward! wait, i forgot...there's not any left :(

:lol: Nice.

Do remember if there is a GM who doesn't give a s*** about what the fans think or want it is Ken Holland.

He's never been one to listen to the fans and make splashes.

Anson Carter ~ Did he drop off the face of the earth? Remember that he was one of the big guns last summer? I haven't read his name once (after the trade to the Hurricanes)??

Did he suck that bad? I never payed attention.

Allison is extremely out of shape. He hasn't played in over a year, and survives souly on the PP. When he's playing even strength, he looks totally lost, due to his very slow foot speed. He's no longer an effective player at all in any stretch of the imagination.

Thank you! His last season he recorded 60 points with 39 of them coming on the PP. He was getting less than .33 points per game even-strength. And this is with him playing on the 2nd line.

Plus, he's lazy and he sucks.

Just what the hell are you smoking? Asham, Neil & McGrattan? Are you friggin' serious? Are we looking to build a team of guys who can fight, not score and contribute to a 1st round exit? Or are we trying to retool and win a Cup next year?

Haha , get a clue dude. If you dont know about a player then please , dont talk about them. Chris Neil is the best 2-way enforcer in the game , his playoffs this year were great. He can score goals , fight , hit and hes a great team guy. Asham is the same type of guy , just not as good offensively. I'll give you Mcgrattan as the only guy who only fights. And holy s*** man , you really want the Wings to be a bunch of small softies dont ya? Adding those 3 would NOT give us an early exit , it'd help us against Anaheim , thats for sure , actually have some big bodies that can throw some body checks against The Ducks instead of them body checking us all the time.

I just gotta ask , You were one of the people that wanted us to sign Kozlov and trade for Fedorov right? :lol:

Brad winchester is very intriguing he's only 26 but is still pretty raw, he has the makings of a Power forward though so maybe if we put him with some good players he could flourish. It's worked for cleary ect. He could proboaly be had for the league minimun.

Screw Yashin. Screw Guerin. Vasicek or Asham, I would not mind either of the two of them. Vasicek can play well, he just has not showed that as of late.

:clap: I forgot the Oil let him go

Good thinking.

I would somehow like to add Asham and Winchester all at the same time, with Vasicek or maybe Mike York also thrown in there. Unfourntantly, the Hudler signing puts a bind on that. Him and Samulesson really screw up my roster plans.

Oh well. There's always NHL 07! I should make these rosters and see how they do. :P

Good thinking.

I would somehow like to add Asham and Winchester all at the same time, with Vasicek or maybe Mike York also thrown in there. Unfourntantly, the Hudler signing puts a bind on that. Him and Samulesson really screw up my roster plans.

Oh well. There's always NHL 07! I should make these rosters and see how they do. :P

NHL07 is the easiest way to fix the Wings. Get Penner , Isbister/Asham and Winchester/May for dirt on the 4th line :D

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

NHL07 is the easiest way to fix the Wings. Get Penner , Isbister/Asham and Winchester/May for dirt on the 4th line :D

Oh, I already have Isbister on my team. He's on my 3rd line. May is a good choice though. Could always use more toughness, you know. :P

I feel like a proud papa today, I watched N4C3R go from a draftee to a JR prospect. For some unknown reason I feel like my nephew just graduated, and this is the first time I see him post.

I feel like a proud papa today, I watched N4C3R go from a draftee to a JR prospect. For some unknown reason I feel like my nephew just graduated, and this is the first time I see him post.

I tend to read first, think, then post. It keeps my post numbers down. :ph34r:

Edited by N4C3R

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

some of our biggest players have been castoffs from other teams. The stories are legendary, we got Draper for a dollar from the jets. The Leafs couldn't give us larry murphy fast enough. Cleary was a ufa that no one wanted, i bet Jim playfair wanted him after he made his goalie look ridicioulous this playoffs (see my sig). The list goes on. To be perfecty honest, its when we sign the big free agent that worries me. Hatcher, Krupp, Whitney all guys who did nothing on this team. Some guys we sign big do well after they leave us, but off hand i can't think of one big free agent signing that didn't already play on our team at one point do much for us.

To be fair Whitney went from being on the top line and first pp unit to second-third line second ppl unit.

Haha , get a clue dude. If you dont know about a player then please , dont talk about them. Chris Neil is the best 2-way enforcer in the game , his playoffs this year were great. He can score goals , fight , hit and hes a great team guy. Asham is the same type of guy , just not as good offensively. I'll give you Mcgrattan as the only guy who only fights. And holy s*** man , you really want the Wings to be a bunch of small softies dont ya? Adding those 3 would NOT give us an early exit , it'd help us against Anaheim , thats for sure , actually have some big bodies that can throw some body checks against The Ducks instead of them body checking us all the time.

I just gotta ask , You were one of the people that wanted us to sign Kozlov and trade for Fedorov right? :lol:

Nope. But truth doesn't seem to matter to you after that nonsense you just tried passing off as substance. :lol:

Nope. But truth doesn't seem to matter to you after that nonsense you just tried passing off as substance. :lol:

What can you really say? You think Chris Neil and Arron Asham are no talent goons. Shows how much you know.

But go ahead and pass that off as non-truthful substance :rolleyes: