• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeyCrazy3033

Official: Hasek signs 1-year deal

Rate this topic

Guest DetroitIan

Yeah Im definitely thinking this is on the verge of happening. But I will feel alot better once TSN puts it up on the front page. Im just itching to see how much money we ended up giving Dom.

IPB Image

:lol:

I would hope on a bus , 4 hours or so later. Get off in Anaheim , and Kill Brian Burke!

I cannot , I will not allow him to steal another of our UFA's

I have this bad feeling in my stomach , Zetterberg is gonna sign with the Ducks in 2 years :crazy:

Guest DetroitIan

Its starting to sound more and more like its actually official now.

Well it would be almost 3 weeks in the making... quite the build up for a for sure thing if you ask me.

you keep posting that over and over, Capt'n. Alright already. Dom himself never said anything for publication, all he did was say he wanted to come back.

sheesh. :rolleyes:

Guest Lebda4Pres

WEll jeez he kinda put us in a catch 22 you knowhe was waiting on us to sign UFAs but we were waiting to see how much he wanted so we could see who we could sign THANK GOD SOMEBODY REALIZED THEY WERE IN THAT SITUATION

Im really intrigued by how much this will be worth

Kenny: "OK! Now, let's see which FAs are still available!"

[Kenny steps outside. A tumbleweed rolls by.]

LOL!

I guess Holland WAS doing something other than sipping espressos up in his office. Great news yes, but i'm starting to wonder if this will be the last move he makes this summer. Soon he'll start the Holland-speak, say the arrival of Igor is like a new signing. He's waiting to judge this team after the season starts. We might have to add a guy at the deadline. Same old same old.

not breaking the bank

Terms of the contract weren't immediately released, although it's expected Hasek will earn a base salary slightly over $2 million with bonuses.

"We've settled," Winter said Wednesday night. "Dominik wanted to give the team room to have money under the salary cap. Let's face it, he's a $5 million-a-year goalie. We all know that. But I managed to talk them down to $2 million. It was a unique negotiation."

yep.

$5mill, could it be? Will you skip to the bank Dom, your step slightly lighter than before?

his agent thinks he is worth it -- at 10% or whatver he gets, I would say that, too, I guess. :P

So, everybody happy that Dom is not the money-grubber some thought? :rolleyes:

HASEK made his agent accept less money in the negotiations. Only Dom... only Dom. :cool:

Edited by puckloo39