• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Systemfel

Wings sign Mark Cullen

Rate this topic

Matt Cullen Rocks....

Mark Cullen rocks slightly less.

Ah well strike this one up as an Offseason SCORE! on the signing sheet and call it a summer already.

Edited by OsGOD

Josh Langfeld was horrible last year. Missed more than a few tap-ins and was too slow and not as effective in the corners as Ellis or even Hussey. Not sure why he got so much ice time of the Grand Rapiders who came up.

I don't know how many times I have to say this.

Remember how Holland had signed Cleary, and he was looking washed up, and he made the team and now we all love him.

Well that doesn't happen every time, you have to sign alot of people to find some that work.

So just shut up about this and every other borderline signing, because you might look like a damn fool if they become a real asset.

^^ that is true... who needs a Matt Cullen when you can get his brother Mark cheap... or who needs a sergei Fedorov when you can get his brother Fedor even cheaper.

Carry on.

I do realize they had a depleated roster, but again: The Griffins have a GM of their own. Let him worry about it.

The Wings are responsible for filling 3/4 of the griffins roster. The Griffins GM fills the rest.

KThanks

Bye

Guest jaytan

Oh, this guy's actually got some potential. I saw him play a lot in the WCHL when I was in school.