• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

westcoastredwings

Training Camp Questions

Rate this topic

I went to the Red Wings training camp up in TC when I was little and I dont remember much about it besides seeing Stevie and getting Shanny's autograph. I was hoping maybe somebody who went last year can give me some insight on what to expect. Does it matter what day you go on? Also should I get reserved seats or is there some incentive to have standing room tickets that I cant think of. I know the tickets went on sale on July 1 and I didn't know how fast they sell out so I am hoping to fax my order up soon. And if you can think of anything else that would be great. Thanks!

Yes, I plan on going as well and faxed my order on Monday and haven't heard anything yet? Anyone else fax in an order and get some kind of call or email in return? I'm getting worried....

I didn't get my order faxed in until first thing Monday either. I called Centre Ice in TS today and left a voicemail, and I also sent an email inquiring about ticket responses. The person that I left a message for was going to be out all week on vacation, so that may explain the lack of response. I tried several times at the rink and no one answered at any of the numbers that I tried (during regular business hours).

My 6 yr. old plays on the local Mites team and he eats, sleeps, and breathes the Wings. He really has his heart set on going to camp this year (well, I am pretty excited too).

I faxed in my order on Sunday morning at 7:17 a.m. for tickets for all three days (friday - Sunday) and received an e-mail on Tuesday mid-morning that my order was fulfilled. If I recall from last year, you then get a second e-mail closer to camp that you print out and present for your tickets. Good luck!!

Damn is it possible that they are sold out? I figured they wouldn't be taking faxes Sunday and the day listed on the sheet was Wed July 1 which is obviously wrong....I'm going to be upset if I don't get tickets.....

I didn't get my order faxed in until first thing Monday either. I called Centre Ice in TS today and left a voicemail, and I also sent an email inquiring about ticket responses. The person that I left a message for was going to be out all week on vacation, so that may explain the lack of response. I tried several times at the rink and no one answered at any of the numbers that I tried (during regular business hours).

My 6 yr. old plays on the local Mites team and he eats, sleeps, and breathes the Wings. He really has his heart set on going to camp this year (well, I am pretty excited too).

Please let me know if you hear anything since we both sent in requests Monday....I'm worried now :(

Please let me know if you hear anything since we both sent in requests Monday....I'm worried now :(

Definitely will.

I thought it was kind of odd though that they were accepting fax orders beginning on a Sunday.

Definitely will.

I thought it was kind of odd though that they were accepting fax orders beginning on a Sunday.

Me, too. I called before to try to find out some info and nobody is every there or at least it seems that way...

I have my tickets...I went up the first day and got them. They do have some tickets for sale on the days of camp.

Anyone else going to be there the whole weekend????

I have my tickets...I went up the first day and got them. They do have some tickets for sale on the days of camp.

Anyone else going to be there the whole weekend????

I went to get my Tix when they went on sale back in June, they had several tickets left. Tho there was going to be a reserved seats game on that tuesday I do believe, those were the only ones that would probably would be sold out. Yes I will be there the whole week(end).. I'm excited, this will be my 7th or 8th? year attending the wings training camp in T.C !!

been there 4 times, skipped last years but i'll be at the main one this year, saturday-monday. Pretty interesting getting to see datsyuk and zetterberg before anyone else :P. Cant wait to see wut grigs is made of.

I went to TC last year and I will be going this year as well. (Thursday thru Sunday) Maybe we could have an LGW lunch or dinner one day. As far as the tickets it depends on what your going for. If you want to get as many autographs as possible, save your money and get the standing room. The team practices in squads and if your watching one another is going outside to the upstairs room where they ride bikes, shower and leave. You will miss some players if you watch all the games. Also keep a keen eye out as players, coaches, and former players are wandering the building. There are three exits that I know of as well. The main exit/entrance, the autograph exit, where the baracades are set up, and an exit opposite the autograph side that players like to duck out. Also keep your stuff with you because you never know where you might see a wing in the city. I ran into them everynight I was there.

Link? Website? Info?

Zion,

I don't have the website with me. I am posting from my Treo before work. But you can google Red Wings training camp and you should be able to find the fax order form and some basic info.

this all sounds like so much fun! You guys will have a blast, and must promise to post lots of details for all of us too far away to attend.

I want pictures, too. :)

Will do Loo, where do you live?

I called today, they said that there is no number to check, so I faxed a letter requesting confirmation. Still nothing. :(

I sent another fax over the weekend to see if they could confirm recieving my fax,but nothing. Man, I'm getting frustrated. I wish I could freaking talk to someone...

I sent another fax over the weekend to see if they could confirm recieving my fax,but nothing. Man, I'm getting frustrated. I wish I could freaking talk to someone...

Just received a call ten minutes ago, my order has been filled. I'm sure you'll be fine as I didn't fax my initial request in until 7/5. See you there!!!