• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SweWings

Z: I want to spend my career in Detroit

Rate this topic

From a recent interview with a Swedish newspaper (Linky). Obviously not a guarantee that he'll sign but it's still nice to know that he considers Detroit to be his first choice and will probably give us a discount...

As someone's sig here fittingly says: Z follows Y. It would be great to see him retire with the team that drafted him, a rather rare phenomenon these days. But that's what the Wings are all about, loyalty and longevity.

Hank is the man!!

I was just thinking about this a couple days ago. That before he becomes a UFA we need to sign him for around 7-8 years.

For him to say that about the Wings is just amazing. Shows how much he loves it here. We love you, Hank!

*waits for Rabia to read this* lol

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

Hank is the man!!

I was just thinking about this a couple days ago. That before he becomes a UFA we need to sign him for around 7-8 years.

For him to say that about the Wings is just amazing. Shows how much he loves it here. We love you, Hank!

:lol: She'll be here soon enough. :lol:

Uh is there a way it can be viewed in English? Or do I have to learn Swedish in order to read it?

Looks as though English is not an option on the site. :thumbdown: Maybe one of our Swedes can translate it and post it in English? :P

There really isn't anything interesting in the article other than Zetts saying, "If Detroit wants to, I'll sign a contract for the rest of my career."

Short recap, though:

- He's one of the best players, but still one of the most underpaid.

- He can't complain about his current salary.

- Girlfriend Emma Andersson (a Swedish TV celebrity) will be moving to Birmingham this fall to live in Hank's 5000 square feet house.

Edited by Systemfel

As someone's sig here fittingly says: Z follows Y. It would be great to see him retire with the team that drafted him, a rather rare phenomenon these days. But that's what the Wings are all about, loyalty and longevity.

That's me.

And that is why I did that. I would serriously give him a contract for life along the lines of Pavel's.

Just do it now so I don't have to worry about it.

Kudos... now if only Kenny can anty up the Cash to keep those thoughts inline with his actions and we will be all set!

Hank is the man!!

OMG OMG OMG Reem I just saw this!!!!!!!!!! Yay Hank! You have no idea how happy this made me! Literally, I'm glowing. Hank belongs in Detroit.

Plus if he goes anywhere else I will shoot him in the foot. :ph34r:

- Girlfriend Emma Andersson (a Swedish TV celebrity) will be moving to Birmingham this fall to live in Hank's 5000 square feet house.

<_<