• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
d-city

whats next?

Rate this topic

since we got Dallas Drake does that me we are going to sign Danny markov????

i'd be suprised..

i'd still expect to see another foward before any more D coems in

i really don't want him back, he didn't do much

I think he offered the solid defensive stuff that sometimes goes unnoticed. I always keep running that image through my head though, when he pummled that guy and Dats went on to score... amazing.

How much was he offered?

If I had to take a guess, given that Holland said Markov didnt like the terms or the money, probably 1-2 years, 3M per.

I wouldnt be surprised if the remaining teams who are looking to add a top 4 still - San Jose, Devils, NYI to name a few - are just waiting to see what happens with Souray. Then Im guessing Markov, Sutton, and possibly Vishnevski will be picked up.

Too bad, because this defense corps would be the s***:

Lidstrom-Markov

Rafalski-Kronwall

Chelios-Lebda

Lilja-Quincey

Thanks. :)

I'm sure Illitch and Holland will do whatever it takes to get the deal done.

I hope, anyway.

I wouldnt be surprised if the remaining teams who are looking to add a top 4 still - San Jose, Devils, NYI to name a few - are just waiting to see what happens with Souray.

What has happened with Souray? I thought he was the defenseman that every team coveted...? Or is there a deal in the works and we just haven't heard anything?

Too bad, because this defense corps would be the s***:

Lidstrom-Markov

Rafalski-Kronwall

Chelios-Lebda

Lilja-Quincey

I'd give up my firstborn child for a defense corps like that. Oh, and Wings season tickets also. :lol:

Edited by StarsWingsFan

id love to see kenny trade lilja and get vishnevski for say 2.25 , so it would only be 1.25 added to the cap

lidstrom vishnevski

rafalski kronwall

lebda chelios

meech

keep quince in grand rapids and let him have some playing time and when someone gets hurt he gets called up , meech cant be sent down through waivers

There's that 4 million to spend that leaves 2 million free space for injuries and deadline deals.

I just have a feeling that Yashin is coming here.

That physical defenseman will come at deadline (Foote).

Filppula - Zetterberg - Samuelsson

Cleary - Datsyuk - Holmstrom

Franzen - Yashin - Hudler/Grigorenko/Kopecky

Drake - Draper - Maltby

Lidstrom - Foote

Lilja - Rafalski

Kronwall - Chelios

(Lebda)

Hasek

Osgood

PP:

Yashin - Homer - Datsyuk

Lidström - Rafalski

Filppula - Cleary - Zetterberg

Samuelsson - Kronwall

Edited by Henkka

I'd like to see Markov back but it would take 3mill per. He made 2.5 last season and played solid. He earned a raise. Lets forget Yashin, and see what's available at the deadline. We'll make the playoffs either way.

Theres no need to offer him any more money than holland already did. Which is who knows how much. If he isn't coming back then so be it.

Edited by Kage5691

I'd give up my firstborn child for a defense corps like that. Oh, and Wings season tickets also. :lol:

...you sir are demented...

...anyhow, scratch Markov off that list, we have 6 starting defencemen already and plenty of reserves...

Lidstrom - Kronwall

Chelios - Rafalski

Lebda - Lilja

(Stuart/Quincey/Meech/Kindl)

...what comes next is Adam Hall to round out the 4 lines w/Kopecky as the 13th forward... Too bad we can't use Hudler...

All Drakes signing means is that we are not expecting to get any top six fowards.

Drake can free up Johan or Cleary from forth or third line duties to go up and be a top six guy. That is what that means, which means that if anymore money was going to be spent it would most likely be on a Dman.

More likely is no more money is going to be spent.