• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Kp-Wings

Brent Sutter might coach the Devils

Rate this topic

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=213329&hubname=nhl

Nothing official right now, as it's just a TSN rumor at this point. Still, I've got wonder why John Maclean hasn't been considered yet, considering he's a figure within the organization.

If this happens, I can forsee another firing going on right before the playoffs. Then we'll here all these idiotic comments like "Well, you know. Lou can do that sort of thing", just like last year.

I'd rather have him coach a good team. I really like Brent Sutter , I met him last year at a Hitmen game , he was signing autographs after his team beat them.

Its good he might be getting an NHL coaching job , he more then deserves it

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=213329&hubname=nhl

Nothing official right now, as it's just a TSN rumor at this point. Still, I've got wonder why John Maclean hasn't been considered yet, considering he's a figure within the organization.

If this happens, I can forsee another firing going on right before the playoffs. Then we'll here all these idiotic comments like "Well, you know. Lou can do that sort of thing", just like last year.

So counting the draft it's been an ok couple of months for the Sutter family?

They were reporting this story on the radio this morning in Calgary. Said there's goign to be a news conference with Sutter's current minor league team and news should be availible then. I'm not 100% on when the conference is scheduled.

They could have brought back Lemaire. ;)

Touche!

That and giving them all white uniforms would have cured insomniacs all over Newark.