• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LEBDA22

Hudler's name not on roster at Official site

Rate this topic

anyone one here know why his name is not on the list of players ? Hasek is on their , and he signed after Hudler did .

That's interesting :huh: I seriously doubt there is a sign and trade in the works, I thought Hasek signed before Hudler did ? I could be wrong though ( because I often am... :blush: )

All that is to me is further proof that the Wings website sucks ass... Nothing more, nothing less.

Why would the sign him for 2 years with a pay raise to trade him away... wouldn't you sign him for the least amount and 1 year to make the offer more tempting for a suitor?

Drake is also not on their roster either.

Edited by OsGOD

Why would the sign him for 2 years with a pay raise to trade him away... wouldn't you sign him for the least amount and 1 year to make the offer more tempting for a suitor?

Probably because Hudler wouldn't sign a deal for the same price after scoring 15 goals in limited time and getting offers to go to Russia to play for more?

If Hudler was going to be traded, he would be gone.

Edited by Heaton

Eh, perhaps... the wings know how to strong arm players into submission with contracts... so my guess is they signed him to keep him and the wings website simply sucks ass.

If it has hooves and 4 legs... go ahead and think horsey.... not zebra.

Edited by OsGOD

All that is to me is further proof that the Wings website sucks ass... Nothing more, nothing less.

Drake is also not on their roster either.

Yeah if Drake isn't on there either it's just poor web management or whatever it's called. They only have 10 forwards listed so I wouldn't read too much into it.

Yeah if Drake isn't on there either it's just poor web management or whatever it's called. They only have 10 forwards listed so I wouldn't read too much into it.

A double sign and trade!!1 Hudler and Drake for Joe Thornton!!1!!!

I would s*** my pants on public tv if that happened. Seriously I would!!!!!!

My guess is that maybe they have agreed with Hudler and Drake but nothing has gone through all the official channels, yet. Maybe the guys are on vacation and haven't signed everything, yet. The Wings website usually waits for everything to be official.

Yeah it took them forever to get Hasek on there. And a while to take Schenider off. Still haven't added drake but what's weird is Hudler was just on there the other day, so he would of have to been taken off, no? The Ducks site just added Bert and Schenider.

The problem is that you're looking under "J" for Jiri, when you should be looking under "R" for Rex

QFT

Sidenote: Wasn't it the Nashville media that made that mistake? I believe it was The Tennessean (not that it should come as a shock).

Guest Crymson

We don't have the cap space.

Bwahahaha.