• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
haroldsnepsts

Best shootout goal ever!

Rate this topic

Ha, I remember watching that on SportsCenter the night it happened. Almost as bad as Hasek tripping over his own stick when he was going to rough-up Patrick Roy. Honestly though the best shootout goals that I have seen are Zetterberg's against Colorado this past season, and then Marek Malik scoring between his own legs for the Rangers a few years back. Malik is usually putting the puck into his own net, so that goal is even more spectacular.

Edited by GoWings1905

Could have worked though- he had the goalie beat... Too bad he messed it up. :lol:

Yeah, too bad he decided to jump two feet in the air after juking himself out of his own jock. The second replay of it (third overall) is the funniest angle of them all.

:lol:

I saw this a while ago, yet I laughed just as hard as I did the first time.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

Wrong announcer on that entirely-- shoulda been Dick Button, the Annoying Uncle of figure skating, solemnly intoning, "the axel is an especially treacherous takeoff, and the ice is slippery."

LMAO.

While that was awful,

always cracks me up.

CAN. YOU. BELIEVE. WHAT. WE. JUST. SAW.

:lol:

I love that clip. when it happened i could not stop watching the game recap on nhl.com. it was just to funny!!

Edited by zata40

Guest Crymson

Ha, I remember watching that on SportsCenter the night it happened. Almost as bad as Hasek tripping over his own stick when he was going to rough-up Patrick Roy.

Hasek did not have his stick. He tripped over a rut in the ice.

^ Never let the facts go uncorrected, no matter how miniscule! =p

hahaha, it definitely beats Datsyuk any day though! And you can safely say no NHL player will ever replicate that move, ever.

HA, that never gets old. As soon as i saw the thread title i had a feeling it was going to be that play. While i remembered it was a blues player, i was freaking out that it might have been Drake. I should have known better, Drake would have at least took out the goalie.

^ Never let the facts go uncorrected, no matter how miniscule! =p

hahaha, it definitely beats Datsyuk any day though! And you can safely say no NHL player will ever replicate that move, ever.

*holds hand up, chants solemnly* I swear, I will never let an uncorrected fact, no matter how miniscule, get in the way of a good lie,

Ya? :P

Edited by RedRockit