• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

jagr68

Vote for Sid!

Rate this topic

Yeah I really feel bad for Crosby really, I mean he doesn't get any respect, like Grtezky had so much respect from everybody and got the attention he deserves.

People even who are hockey fans don't like crosby because he is "too whiney".. jeez grow up

Yeah I really feel bad for Crosby really, I mean he doesn't get any respect, like Grtezky had so much respect from everybody and got the attention he deserves.

People even who are hockey fans don't like crosby because he is "too whiney".. jeez grow up

That's what I don't get. People forget that he's still a teenager and HATES losing. Of course he's going to pipe off once ina while. What kills me is that guys like Don Cherry sound off about how whiney Crosby is and yet he never, ever says "boo" about Darcy Tucker or Bryan McCabe. Those two are the BIGGEST babies and mouth peices in the entire league. I've seen both of them nearly decaptiate someone with a highstick and the way they shout, whine and plead to the refs, you would believe they weren't even in the building at the time of the infraction.

And if anyone's actually watched some of his games, the kid is constantly mauled and hacked out there. Most guys get touched (see Tucker and McCabe) and they scream bloody murder. Sid usually keeps his composure and is easily the most mature teenager I've ever seen when it comes to handling the enormous pressure put on him since he was barely 13 years old.

Not only is he expected to be one of the best players on the ice at all times, but he was also been asked to save his franchise and the entire NHL. And all of this has come before he can even legally take one sip of beer in the US.

Sids awesome! We should be enjoying his career. Because we're all going to blink and suddenly he's going to be taking that final skate around the ice like Wayne did 8 years ago. And then all of us will be saying "when are we going to see the next Crosby".