• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
skacore

Kyle Quincey fight I just uploaded

Rate this topic

I just went on my old comp and found a Kyle Quincey fight I had saved from this year in Grand Rapids so I uploaded it to YouTube incase anyone is interested in watching it. I figure since some of us are starving for a willing fighter in Detroit and Quincey is likely going to be getting some more ice time this year you guys might wanna check this out.

Hell yeah. That's my boy!

He didn't win, nor did he lose. Lavalle got more punches in, but they barely connected. I love the fact that he fought. He's always striked me as a tough guy, and one that would drop the gloves..not often, but when needed.

everyone fights in the AHL. i remember seeing Kopecky fighting in a vid once. Kindl fought all the time in the OHL. Chelios used to go all the time.

as soon as they make the wings they turn into *******

EVEN Nik Lidstrom had a fight on his rookie year...

btw...i can;t decide if i'm being serious or not here, or just trolling so it's probably better to ignore me

it does seem to me though that a lot of players who threw down in the AHL or Juniors become reluctant as soon as thye hit the big time

Edited by Cicada

Guest DetroitIan

Even though he didnt win. That was so great to see him dropping the gloves. Honestly, Quincey just earned like 100 cool points just now. :clap:

I dont know about that. Maybe some dude dropped his gloves and started throwing punches at Nick. But I highly doubt Nick willingly dropped the gloves, ready to fight. Until I see a clip. That complete BS in my book.

everyone fights in the AHL. i remember seeing Kopecky fighting in a vid once. Kindl fought all the time in the OHL. Chelios used to go all the time.

as soon as they make the wings they turn into *******

Kindl had a fight or two a year in the OHL I would hardly call that all the time. Kopecky is a big guy who had a couple seasons in the WHL so he was probably challenged quite a bit there... he has fought on occasion, Chelios was never much of a fighter but can you blame the guy for not wanting to trade punches at age 45? especially with his huge nose, if that thing got busted up he wouldn't be able to see lol... I think if Kopecky and Quincey played a full season with the Wings they would both had a couple solid fights

Even though he didnt win. That was so great to see him dropping the gloves. Honestly, Quincey just earned like 100 cool points just now. :clap:

I dont know about that. Maybe some dude dropped his gloves and started throwing punches at Nick. But I highly doubt Nick willingly dropped the gloves, ready to fight. Until I see a clip. That complete BS in my book.

During a scrum with the Caps he dropped the gloves. He didnt lose/win because the other guy just brought him down. Dont remeber the dudes name who he fought , but he did fight.

Guess that didnt count as a fight , but I've seen a clip of it. But HC posted his fight card when he fought Miller.

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

I used to have the video of Tinardi jumping Lidstorm.. it was during a huge scrum and Lidstrom tried to fight back but was overwhelmed and Yzerman grabbed Tinardi to hold him off

Wow, that is sooo suprising. Good to have confirmation though. :thumbup:

well, it's not really confirmation...

since the only place i've ever seen it is on websites, and for all i know they might get their info from one source...hockeyfights.com

without the box score we can't be 100% certain. hockeyfights.com isn't usually wrong though

I used to have the video of Tinardi jumping Lidstorm.. it was during a huge scrum and Lidstrom tried to fight back but was overwhelmed and Yzerman grabbed Tinardi to hold him off

That was the one vs. Washington. I remeber it , just cant find the vid.

Wow that announcer is annoying, and was it just me or did it sound like he had a hard on for May :rolleyes:

That was version 2.0 of that Avs announcer calling the Roy vs Osgood fight. Osgood won, yet all you hear from the Avs feed..."A right by Roy! A right by Roy! And another right by Roy!"

Whenever a guy uses the term "unloading" to describe another guy...you gotta wonder.