• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Manoir

Bruins Using Some Unique Tactics To Sell Tickets

Rate this topic

7 sellouts? they don't deserve a team. I hear Hamilton sold a bunch of deposits to their arena, maybe the bruins should move to a city where they would get real fan support :rolleyes:

I wouldn't mess with an original six... especially being from Nashville. No offense really. But just think about the situation.

no offense taken, but did I miss something, what situation? :notify:

The situation being: Boston (despite having horrible attendence the last few years) being an original six team, and Nashville being an expansion team that is undergoing serious changes and possible relocation.

7 sellouts? they don't deserve a team. I hear Hamilton sold a bunch of deposits to their arena, maybe the bruins should move to a city where they would get real fan support :rolleyes:

The Bruins have bad attendance because of bad ownership, and a bad team.

The Predators on the other hand? Well, let's not get into that again...

I thought the red sox have had really good attendance. They're 10 games up on the yankees.

haven't heard about nashville moving, when did this happen? there's supposed to be a big fan rally here next week, but i haven't heard anything the team undergoing changes. Oh well, as long as we've got Forsberg and Vokoun, we'll be okay.

I thought the red sox have had really good attendance. They're 10 games up on the yankees.

haven't heard about nashville moving, when did this happen? there's supposed to be a big fan rally here next week, but i haven't heard anything the team undergoing changes. Oh well, as long as we've got Forsberg and Vokoun, we'll be okay.

:blink: I don't even know how to respond to this...

Guest DetroitIan

Thats an original 6 team your talking about there buddy. Preds fans couldnt hold a candle to Bruins fans. If the Preds were as bad as the Bruins have been, best believe the preds arena would be alot more empty then the current Bruins. As soon as their GM builds a playoff team. Their arena will be packed. A preds fan ripping an original 6 team is laughable.

Thats an original 6 team your talking about there buddy. Preds fans couldnt hold a candle to Bruins fans. If the Preds were as bad as the Bruins have been, best believe the preds arena would be alot more empty then the current Bruins. As soon as their GM builds a playoff team. Their arena will be packed. A preds fan ripping an original 6 team is laughable.

I'm pretty sure he is joking around.

But the great thing is everyone is getting all upset over this, and it's very funny to watch. :D

Guest DetroitIan

I'm pretty sure he is joking around.

But the great thing is everyone is getting all upset over this, and it's very funny to watch. :D

lol, well Im no longer pissed if he was kidding. But it didnt seam like he was. In which case the blood started to boil. Us orignal 6ers stick together when it comes to talk like that.

ssshhhhh!

:)

i'm going to love this thread when the people who don't realise it's a joke read the first few comments and have to "respond" before reading the rest..

imo all the ideas they've implemented seem solid. if it helps them sell more tickets why not. boston is a great hockey town, stuck with a bad hockey team.

this is the team that TRADED Joe Thornton!!!

i mean...

that's just retarded. the sucess of the original 6 in a lot of ways mirrors the sucess of the NHL, and the NHL really needs more than the Wings and the Blueshirts making the playoffs at the moment

Guest jaytan

what's all this original 6 stuff? I don't know who drove it first, but Mark Martin was definitely the best driver ever in the #6 car.

...hardly see what that has to do with boston though.

I don't know who this Mark Martin is.... But I think I can guess what it has to do with Nashville.

Nashville couldnt sell out games with Vokoun, Timonen, Forsberg, Arnott, Kariya, Sullivan, Dumont, Tootoo. Boston couldnt sell out games with...Chara, and, er, Murray..

Nashville couldnt sell out games with Vokoun, Timonen, Forsberg, Arnott, Kariya, Sullivan, Dumont, Tootoo. Boston couldnt sell out games with...Chara, and, er, Murray..

Oh come on now! How could you conspiculously leave Mark Mowers off that list?

Nashville sold out 14 games last season. I don't know of any other teams that did that :clap: