• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wingfan191

Sharks new logo leaked

Rate this topic

Guest DetroitIan

Meh...no big change. A little difference in the color, but thats about it.

I found it on one of my other hockey boards, but it seems pretty legit. It fits with what I've been hearing as well as the new color scheme. I have friends at companies that work on the NHL video hockey games and they've "kinda" described it to me without giving it away 100%.

I heard it was gonna be an updated version of the old one, a little more 3-D (which the first logo both has), but I also heard there was supposed to be a blood-red color in there somewhere. Anyone else hear this?

Guest jaytan

That's legit.

I think they took the class out of the last one and made it look like some kind of saturday morning cartoonish logo. But, hey, they'll probably make some cash.

I heard it was gonna be an updated version of the old one, a little more 3-D (which the first logo both has), but I also heard there was supposed to be a blood-red color in there somewhere. Anyone else hear this?

certainly not about the red...i did hear "burnt orange" though a lot

i know...i always thought it was a sweet logo though

Leaked?

I thought they released all of those on Draft Day? :huh:

Nope. The Sharks official site has a countdown timer for when they were going to reveal everything. It's like 11 days away.

I never got that logo.

A shark that bites a hockey stick in half... how on earth is the mean ?

You could have taken a picture of David Hasselhof who bites a stick in half and it would probably be more disturbing..

Big deal.

i like the older logo better. this one seems too funny to me. maybe because they are trying to make it seem more intimidating. the eyes are orange because orange is part of the teams colors, so they would not use red in the eyes. there was an article out in the paper the other day telling everyone that the new logo would be released to the public on July 24th. where did you excatly find this logo?

You could have taken a picture of David Hasselhof who bites a stick in half and it would probably be more disturbing..

Or, a pic of The Hoff biting a burger in half. "Thisss... iz aaaahh messss."

Guest jaytan

URGHHHH

now this

IPB Image

is a proper sharks logo

That logo looks more fitting for a computer company than a sports team.

Of course, this new Sharks logo looks more fitting for some Japanese cartoon than a sports team, so it's tough to say which is worse.