• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DetroitIan

Just found a sweet Yzerman fight

Rate this topic

I don't know how to post a link but here is one of Yzerman getting hit by a fan, see how Kocur jumps in there. You do not want that pain on your ass.

man, that's painful to watch. of all the people to sucker punch...

that's alan kerr jumping in there, by the way. kocur was with the rangers at that point.

man, that's painful to watch. of all the people to sucker punch...

that's alan kerr jumping in there, by the way. kocur was with the rangers at that point.

..you know what is funny, how many people wanted to do that to Pronger this year? Not as funny as when the Philly fan fell in the Penalty Box with Domi though!!

..you know what is funny, how many people wanted to do that to Pronger this year? Not as funny as when the Philly fan fell in the Penalty Box with Domi though!!

I miss Domi

angle 2

Edited by vangvace

The thing I love about these videos is all the stuff that it thinks you may like to look at... like this young Darren McCarty fight in Pre-Season 93-94 against the Hawks...

Guest jaytan

Man, I wish I could access Youtube at work.... Now I really can't wait to get home. :)

Guest DetroitIan

That was awesome I love how Stevie kinda jumps up a bit when he's throwing those uppercuts!

Oh I know! That was frickin awesome! I could watch that over and over. :D:clap:

Guest jaytan

I remember something about a player skating over a ref's hand and taking off a couple fingers about 10 years ago or so. A Chicago-Pittsburgh game, I think. Anyone recall?

:lol: That was hilarious! The ref just blasted that dude.

I konw.

Another thing to like about hockey... in most other sports the players and refs run away. In hockey they aim for them :sly:

Guest jaytan

I'm finally getting around to watching these videos, and it's kind of making me nostalgic. :lol: The NHL was so much better in the 80s, when I was a kid. And I liked the team we had in the late 80s and early 90s a lot more than the one we have now, even if we weren't really a Cup contender.

Guest DetroitIan

I'm finally getting around to watching these videos, and it's kind of making me nostalgic. :lol: The NHL was so much better in the 80s, when I was a kid. And I liked the team we had in the late 80s and early 90s a lot more than the one we have now, even if we weren't really a Cup contender.

That is such a great clip. Probie was just lerking around, waiting for his chance to get a shot at McGuire. Then finally got his chance. McGuire was pissing in his pants at that point, lol. What a ***** McGuire was. Who the hell grabs a non-fighter and starts throwing flurries at them?? I just wish Probert would have had a clearer path to get to McGuire. Then it would have been a blood bath. Love that clip!