• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Defenseman13

The REAL Sharks logo, not the "leaked" prototype

Rate this topic

As you can see, there is much more "3D", as was originally intended.

And since the prototype wasn't nearly MEAN enough, there are now laser beams shooting out of it's eyes.

That's right. You other teams watch your ass.

Our mascot has LASER BEAMS... shooting out of it's EYES. You don't stand a chance.

IPB Image

Laser beams, people.

I love Photoshop.

Dr. Evil: You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! What do we have?

Number Two: Sea Bass.

Dr. Evil: [pause] Right.

Number Two: They're mutated sea bass.

Dr. Evil: Are they ill tempered?

Number Two: Absolutely.

Dr. Evil: Oh well, that's a start.

Nice, photoshop.

Edited by FireCaptain

Guest Agalloch

I'm waiting for someone to come in, not read the entire first post, or any of the other posts in this thread, and take it seriously.

How can it be that the Sharks dont have one finn on their roster? Its unnatural.

we used to have Selanne, the Finnish fluke. He came from Anaheim if I remember, where he was sisters with Kariya.

IPB Image

A lot of Sharks fans despise this man. Reason being, (nail in the coffin) was the infamous missed empty net by Selanne in Game...6? of the playoffs against Colorado. I think it was the next season that he left to Colorado. That game I think we were eliminated, might have been game 5. I'll never forget the newspaper that next day.. it said "Sharks Bow Out" and had a picture of Mike Ricci, head down, skating away from a celebrating group if Avs. As I type this, I remember that I have a picture of that article hanging in my old office. My memory is a bit off, but I do believe the Sharks "disbanded" that summer, i.e. the trade of Nolan etc.

IPB Image

the rat's expression says it all.

Now I won't speak for all Shark fans, but he really played like a ghost when he realised he wouldn't get a cup out of us. I mena, he didn't do S--T. Didn't hit, didn't push, just a doormat. THEN.... magically, upon putting on a Colorado sweater, he's hitting, he's fiesty... you guys saw him in the playoffs. He didn't play like that for us.

Quick story. My parents went on vacation to Churchill to see Polar Bears. On a connecting flight (from California) they saw Teemu in the airport lobby. My mom did a walk-by and confirmed it. On the flight, they walked past him in first class. After they were in the air, my mom writes "We're Sharks fans, GOOD LUCK" on a cocktail napkin and asks the flight attendant to bring it to him. The FA asked "oh, would you like an autograph"... my mom said "no, I'm being facetious". The lady gave her a funny look as that word went flying over her head. I guess Teemu didn't get it either, becasue the FA returned with the napkin signed "thanks...I think, Teemu". My dad said "ha, that's where my napkin went" and put his coffee on it.

My mom realized that I would want anything hockey related and ended up saving the napkin. So here it is in a tiny frame on my bookcase, a cocktail napkin with a big round coffee stain signed by the Finnish Fluke.

Thanks for the laugh man. Been a rough day...

any time, any time.

Things will get better... the third week of September.

Edited by Defenseman13

Beautiful .. Just Beautiful!

My GF wants this on a Jersey now .. how in the heck am I gonna find it for her??!

Man, Laser Beams of all things!

Maybe I can add Red LEDS to the eyes of a Regular Sharks Jersey ..

Cheers! :thumbup:

My GF wants this on a Jersey now .. how in the heck am I gonna find it for her??!

Go to Korea for a couple days with the picture... not that I know people with unlicensed merchandise or anything. :ph34r:

go to Radio Shack or a similar store and buy two bright red LED buttons and put them in the eyes with fabric glue. Bamn!

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-fabric-adhesive.htm

http://www.lightnovelties.com/Badges_Butto..._Buttons_1.html

Laaaazer Beams......

Edited by Defenseman13

Golly, gosh! That new logo just looks keen!

One question, though. Will they be using real laser beams, or just pictures of laser beams? Because, you know, real laser beams would melt the ice, wouldn't they? I think they'll just have to use pictures of laser beams.

Thanks for getting us the real version. It is so much better than the fake one. I can't wait to see the Sharks skating around shooting each other with real laser beams. We'll have to get infrared visors or something.

(Yes, I know this is a joke.)

Guest DetroitIan

HAHAHA! Those red lazers are so flamingly ***. Thank God thats the actual logo. Cause wow, that just made my day. LOL!

HAHAHA! Those red lazers are so flamingly ***. Thank God thats the actual logo. Cause wow, that just made my day. LOL!

I fail to correlate the relation of sexual preference to a laser beam.....

...which by the way, will be your DEMISE!

edit: Inset Queen lyrics here...

Edited by Defenseman13