• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BeeRYCE

Who will be the WORST NHL team this season?

Rate this topic

Phoenix. For fun actually.

I look at the roster and practically gag. They have 23M in cap space, and did absolutely nothing in free agency. I don't know what their intentions are, but they are in desperate need of so many things. They have no trade bait, and there are no big free agents left except Forsberg, but he wouldn't go there. Their goalie as of now is Tellqvist. They better go exploring some RFAs, because their roster is sickening. I feel sorry for Wayne Gretzky, I really do.

Oilers have a good chance, though it will be hard to beat Phoenix

side note: Phoenix does have Morris and Jovanovski as trade brait.....

No team wants his 6.5M, injury prone ass on their team. Morris is good though.

No team wants his 6.5M, injury prone ass on their team. Morris is good though.

they will trade Morris for some crappy player or draft picks, just wait.

Can be any team really... we will find out just about near March or April... My gut feeling says the team with the least amount of points come the end of the season will be the worst team :)

Can be any team really... we will find out just about near March or April... My gut feeling says the team with the least amount of points come the end of the season will be the worst team :)

Smartass.

:P

No one predicted Philly to be the worst team last season, but they were by far. So yeah, you're right, it's always a surprise.

I preditct the Wings.... if we keep stock piling defensemen.... We will get a lot of OTL points but that is about it... Defense wins cups, but not without offense.

how is that one? :lol:

I preditct the Wings.... if we keep stock piling defensemen.... We will get a lot of OTL points but that is about it... Defense wins cups, but not without offense.

how is that one? :lol:

yeah i agree..

lets blow up the defense..

we'll trade Chelios for some 4th line guy

Kronwall for Marcel Hossa

and Lidstrom for Eric Stall...

we'll win a cup that way!

Edited by Cicada

yeah i agree..

lets blow up the defense..

we'll trade Chelios for some 4th line guy

Kronwall for Marcel Hossa

and Lidstrom for Eric Stall...

we'll win a cup that way!

I didn't really say get rid of them actually.... that was all you! ;)

And the hosers you pick to replace them with are DEFINETLY not my choices :) That my good man/woman is all on you :)

Guest jaytan

I'd say Chicago, but I'm afraid to because RuutuandHavlatownstrapons would climb through my monitor and kick my ass.

So I'll just say it'll be Los Angeles.

Phoenix.... I feel sorry for Wayne Gretzky, I really do.

I wouldn't. I hear his wife's making tons of dough betting against them.

Phoenix. For fun actually.

I look at the roster and practically gag. They have 23M in cap space, and did absolutely nothing in free agency. I don't know what their intentions are, but they are in desperate need of so many things. They have no trade bait, and there are no big free agents left except Forsberg, but he wouldn't go there. Their goalie as of now is Tellqvist. They better go exploring some RFAs, because their roster is sickening. I feel sorry for Wayne Gretzky, I really do.

Their intentions are to rebuild. They have Ballard and Keith on defense and Mueller, Turris, and Hanzal...even Wheeler and Kaigorodov could be something too. And in net, they have a decent up and comer in LeNeveu.

Im sure this year their plans are just to let Mueller, Bell, Ballard and Keith get tons of minutes and let Doan work with Mueller so that some of Doan's hardworking attitude rub off on Mueller.

Edited by YoungGuns1340

Their intentions are to rebuild. They have Ballard and Keith on defense and Mueller, Turris, and Hanzal...even Wheeler and Kaigorodov could be something too. And in net, they have a decent up and comer in LeNeveu.

Im sure this year their plans are just to let Mueller, Bell, Ballard and Keith get tons of minutes and let Doan work with Mueller so that some of Doan's hardworking attitude rub off on Mueller.

Oh, I know, they have good guys coming up, but with the 23M cap space that they have going on, they could have done alot of things this offseason. Also, with the names you mentioned, I don't know how strong they are to build around when teams like Pittsburgh, Washington, Chicago, St. Louis, LA, Boston, Buffalo, etc. all seem to have even better guys on the horizon. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

side note: Phoenix does have Morris and Jovanovski as trade brait.....

They stil need to sign somebody to reach the cap minimum. Moving Jovanovskis huge contract won't help with that (except they trade him for Brad Richards which is not going to happen).

Guest DetroitIan

Im thinking the Yotes. For Wayne's sake I hope Im wrong. But I really dont see much of an improvement on their roster. I guess we'll see though.

No one predicted Philly to be the worst team last season, but they were by far. So yeah, you're right, it's always a surprise.

Has ESPN done their annual "The Flyers Have a Strong Chance at Going Undefeated this Season" yet? Maybe they'll just run some preseason footage from any of the last 10 summers.

aloha