• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DetroitIan

Favorite Hockey Equipment Brands

Rate this topic

I have heard the CCM tacks are great skates, but I love Bauer Vapors...

All my pads and my helmet are Bauer as well.

My pants are the weird ones, their Jofa, but comfortable as hell..

all my sticks are Sherwoods ( I always buy the cheap ones since I am such a HACK! :P )

I've heard that the Jofa pants are pretty good too. Are they longer than most other brands?

I tried every brand of pant you can think of but all of them were too short on my long legs. My wife used to laugh saying they looked like biking shorts. So that's why I went with the Mission pants as I could adjust them to be 1.5" longer.

I know that Tacks make a model for taller people but they're so freakin' expensive.

I've heard that the Jofa pants are pretty good too. Are they longer than most other brands?

I tried every brand of pant you can think of but all of them were too short on my long legs. My wife used to laugh saying they looked like biking shorts. So that's why I went with the Mission pants as I could adjust them to be 1.5" longer.

I know that Tacks make a model for taller people but they're so freakin' expensive.

Yep, the Jofa pants are definetly longer, ( and cheaper from what I've heard , I paid 35$ for mine, and I've had them going on 3-4 years now...)

Graf 704's, jofa 5090 elbows and shinnys, bauer 4000 bucket w/ jofa cheese grater, some pre-historic winwell shouldys. I've got some pro model Bauer pants from the University of Denver( brand new on ebay for $9.99!) Easton twigs. Easton Synergy 1100 mits. Not to derail the thread But has anyone tried the Heatley Easton pattern? If so did you like it?

Edited by JKEITH81

Yep, the Jofa pants are definetly longer, ( and cheaper from what I've heard , I paid 35$ for mine, and I've had them going on 3-4 years now...)

Thanks Scooter! I really wish I could have found a pair of Jofa's in my area. I believe they were bought out by Reebok so none of the local shops carry the classic Jofa pant.

The Missions are still nice, but I would have preferred the 'barrel' look.