• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zata40

dallas stars NEW jersey

Rate this topic

I found this on some other forms, and they look like how they were described to look like. I don't like them though i think there ugly. they should have stayed with the black and green star jersey, those were sweet

IPB Image

IPB Image

yep the old ones are WAYbetter.

Guest micah

They look good to me...not as good as the North Stars sweaters did, but better than what they've had since becoming the Stars.

one big reason i don't like them is because of the number in the middle, the top corner is OK, but in the middle is to much like football.

if numbers are going to be in the front of any jersey going forward, they should find better ways of doing it.

for example, on the white jersey illustration, there will be four different sets of numbers in very close proximity of one another. the number on the front is completely unnecessary and far too close to it's identical counterpart on the sleeve. the dark jersey, with the number in the middle, is simply bad taste. no other way to describe it.

i absolutely do not favor numbers on the front of any hockey jersey.

what main purpose does this serve anyway? is it so refs can see the numbers better? seriously, what is it?

how difficult is it to see numbers down the sleeve and GIANT numbers on the back?

please tell me there's a better reason, anyone...

seems to me like they're trying to make it like a baseball team does with the town on the home uniforms and the name on the away..

NOT a fan

I really like the dark ones. The number up in the corner looks stupid, but the style that Dallas has on the dark one is an old-school design. I know Michigan's jerseys used to be that was back in the Berenson days (and maybe even when Turco or Shields were around).

The all-over star was better (I loved that jersey from the minute they made it their third) but the dark ones look really nice.

Just so long as they got rid of that God-awful third jersey they had (I know, I know...no more 3rds).

-Tim

I really like the dark ones. The number up in the corner looks stupid, but the style that Dallas has on the dark one is an old-school design. I know Michigan's jerseys used to be that was back in the Berenson days (and maybe even when Turco or Shields were around).

The all-over star was better (I loved that jersey from the minute they made it their third) but the dark ones look really nice.

Just so long as they got rid of that God-awful third jersey they had (I know, I know...no more 3rds).

-Tim

come on! nothing beats the mooterus

The new ones are garbage. I fail to see anything that seperates those new ones from a minor league team's jersey. Honestly, the old ones were one of the best in the NHL. Sharp, unique and looked great in both home and away colours. The new ones? Well what's special about them now?

EDIT: Awww and it looks like the Texas state patch thing is gone too.

Edited by Drake_Marcus

The new ones are garbage. I fail to see anything that seperates those new ones from a minor league team's jersey. Honestly, the old ones were one of the best in the NHL. Sharp, unique and looked great in both home and away colours. The new ones? Well what's special about them now?

EDIT: Awww and it looks like the Texas state patch thing is gone too.

thats not official. it's just a creation based on a description given apparently. And i first saw it about 5 months ago.

who knows how it may have changed since then

Those HAVE NOT BEEN 100% CONFIRMED YET!!! Those mock ups have been around for MONTHS NOW.

can you make that a little bigger i can't read it from across the room :ph34r:

Probably fake, but bad, nonetheless. This is a professional ice hockey team, not a high school team.

Where do you find these jersey editors? That is the real question. We could get some LGW competitions going here! :siren:

Probably fake, but bad, nonetheless. This is a professional ice hockey team, not a high school team.

That's EXACTLY what I thought when I saw them :lol:

Right now, I don't really like them. But who knows, if those are the actual jerseys, they might look at least a little better in real life.

These things look like soccer jerseys or something.

Tom Hicks does own the team from Liverpool, I believe it is. I'm not sure, though, as I'm not very big on soccer.

Those HAVE NOT BEEN 100% CONFIRMED YET!!! Those mock ups have been around for MONTHS NOW.

I knew I'd seen them before!

I doubt those are it, myself.

I also post over at the official Stars board sometimes, and the moderator over there said that the new jersey design will be unveiled in September, just in time for training camp to start.