• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
JayUp88

Chelis Chili

Rate this topic

I know the one in Detroit is really fun to go to, and a blast when theres a Tigers game going on but has anyone ever been to the Dearborn one? just looking for peoples input about it.

I know the one in Detroit is really fun to go to, and a blast when theres a Tigers game going on but has anyone ever been to the Dearborn one? just looking for peoples input about it.

The Dearborn location is the original (in Michigan). Dearborn has a nice Downtown atmosphere along there on Michigan Ave. Definitely a great place to catch a game and eat some good food. I think they have a balcony that is open during the Summer months too.

I have never had cheli's chilli. Next time im in Detriot I will have to make a stop. Is there one anywhere near the joe? all I know of detroit is downtown and southfield.

The only one in Detroit is right in front of Comerica. About a mile from the Joe.

Ok sweet that shouldn't be hard to get to at all. I love chilli and I can't wait to try Cheli's :)

Just remember the dearborn is a STEAK HOUSE with it's own butcher and the one downtown is more burgers and beer

I have never had cheli's chilli. Next time im in Detriot I will have to make a stop. Is there one anywhere near the joe? all I know of detroit is downtown and southfield.

there is Chelis Chili in the Joe but its just the Chili/food and not the atmosphere of the resturants.

Just remember the dearborn is a STEAK HOUSE with it's own butcher and the one downtown is more burgers and beer

Ok well thats good to know i wasn't aware of that.

there is Chelis Chili in the Joe but its just the Chili/food and not the atmosphere of the resturants.

One game this playoff during the intermission, I went down to get some Cheli's chili, and it was right in front of my concourse enterence, but for whatever reason I didn't see it and walked around the entire arena looking. When I just decided to give up and go back into the game, it was right there in front of me! :blush:

The downtown location is much classier than the the ultra sports themed Dearborn location (although both are great). With that said, the downtown location has a great Bubble Hockey table!

Went to the Dearborn one a few years ago with my family and had, shall we say, a bad experience with the staff. Loved the food, the chili was great and I'd probably go back...but I know I could never get my family to return there after the way we were treated. :(

I actually went to the one in Dearborn when I came up to the area the first season after the lockout. It seems more of a stop area during lunch hour vs. a bar/night restaurant scene. I'm not all that high maintenance or hard to please with restaurants though, I liked it. Good decorum and everything.

Went to the Dearborn one a few years ago with my family and had, shall we say, a bad experience with the staff. Loved the food, the chili was great and I'd probably go back...but I know I could never get my family to return there after the way we were treated. :(

Same here great food, but bad service. Sorry to say the first visit was probably my last.

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

how much is the avg beer in detroit

in vancouver its 3.50

Liqour store cans are 1.75