• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Detroit # 1 Fan

Kyle Quincey on OTR again today.

Rate this topic

Its on right now , if you dont have tsn , you can go to tsn.ca and watch it.

Man , this is the 3rd time Kyles been on there , they must really like him :D

They just gave a "Quirkey Fact" about Landsberg and Quincey. Kyles mother golfs with Landsberg :lol:

Quinceys a pretty funny guy , and when Landsberg asked him if we could beat the Sens he said Yes we wouldve. I agree with him on that!

They don't have it up on TSN's site yet. kljsdgs

That's awesome that Quincey was on again. I can't wait to see it!

Edit: I found it, but I can't watch it. For some reason anytime I want to watch any TSN videos on Mozilla Firefox, it doesn't load. I deleted my IE last week so I guess now im stuck with not watching it. :(

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

Edit: I found it, but I can't watch it. For some reason anytime I want to watch any TSN videos on Mozilla Firefox, it doesn't load. I deleted my IE last week so I guess now im stuck with not watching it. :(

You probably don't have the proper plugins for Mozilla Firefox. I have the same problem myself.

Mostly, if I watch any videos on the internet, I just use IE, since on my computer it comes with all the plugins. I don't use it on a regular basis though because IE generally sucks.

Guest Canadian Wings

firefox sucks with multi-media thats why...i use both, sometimes i have the same problem so i switch over to IE for that type of stuff.

Just an FYI, it's pretty damn hard to delete IE in any version of Windows. You probably didn't actually delete it.

Just open Windows Explorer to My Computer or something and paste the address into the address bar. Hit enter and you're back on Internet Explorer.

Just an FYI, it's pretty damn hard to delete IE in any version of Windows. You probably didn't actually delete it.

Just open Windows Explorer to My Computer or something and paste the address into the address bar. Hit enter and you're back on Internet Explorer.

Yeah someone pmed me about that as well.

Thanks for the heads up! :)

I love how a thread about Quincey being on a sportsshow turned into a talk about Firefox :lol:

I have no problem with it as I dont have Firefox :D

Many of us, such as myself, don't have TSN here in the US. It's kind of hard to talk about what went on during the show when most of us couldn't watch it.

Anyone who expects him to make any difference is living in a dream land.

Depends on what you mean by "make a difference."

From what I saw last year he looks like he'll be a solid # 5 or 6 defenceman. He skates pretty well, handles the forecheck nicely, and makes a good first pass. He's not nearly as physical as he was billed to be, but maybe that'll come later.

If you're expecting more than that, I'd agree with your assessment.

Personally, I thought he was better than Lebda in the playoffs., and wouldn't mind seeing him get a shot at some of Lebda's minutes if he doesn't pick his game up next year.

Anyone who expects him to make any difference is living in a dream land.

Are you talking about Quincey? Because if you are I completely disagree. IMO Kyle will be a Top 4 D-man in the Wings future. He's got great potential, and he showed it with how well he stepped up in the playoffs.

Are you talking about Quincey? Because if you are I completely disagree. IMO Kyle will be a Top 4 D-man in the Wings future. He's got great potential, and he showed it with how well he stepped up in the playoffs.

he's talking about David Beckham coming to USA and the influence he will have on American soccer fans

he's talking about David Beckham coming to USA and the influence he will have on American soccer fans

Indeed I do talk of beckham.

Quince is solid, I think his patience is rare in such a young player, and I hope he sticks with our team.

Depends on what you mean by "make a difference."

From what I saw last year he looks like he'll be a solid # 5 or 6 defenceman. He skates pretty well, handles the forecheck nicely, and makes a good first pass. He's not nearly as physical as he was billed to be, but maybe that'll come later.

If you're expecting more than that, I'd agree with your assessment.

Personally, I thought he was better than Lebda in the playoffs., and wouldn't mind seeing him get a shot at some of Lebda's minutes if he doesn't pick his game up next year.

You mean hes better than Lebda skating with a sprained ankle? By Lebda AND the coaching staffs assessment, Brett came in a good 2-3 weeks earlier than he wouldve in the regular season. Lebdas game is almost entirely hes skating, so it makes a big difference when hes playing the gimp.

As for Quincey, I think he could be a solid #4. Does anybody remember how Babs admitted that he told Kronwall to take it easy with the hitting and physicality so Kronner could focus more on the puck as a young player just coming into the NHL? I would bet anybody that Babs and co. said the same thing to Quincey - especially since he basically started his NHL career in the playoffs. They probably told him to forget the hitting and physicality and just stick to the basics. I have no doubt that hell only get more physical as this season wears on, should he be a regular, and definitely when he does become a regular. I think Quincey could easily be a gritty #4 good for 20 pts a season once he gets a few NHL seasons under his belt.

Edited by YoungGuns1340