• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wing Nut 19

Brad Ference

Rate this topic

i'm thinking of the Indiana Jones music for my personal Superhero theme..

always like a bit of John Williams myself

Good call, John Williams has some awesome stuff! Can I be your side kick then? :lol:

I have a feeling I'm a bit older than a lot of people here, and I've always been partial to the theme for the Six Million Dollar Man! :thumbup:

Good call, John Williams has some awesome stuff! Can I be your side kick then? :lol:

I have a feeling I'm a bit older than a lot of people here, and I've always been partial to the theme for the Six Million Dollar Man! :thumbup:

sure :)

never a fan of the Six Million Dollar Man...give me the Bionic Woman anyday :)

sure :)

never a fan of the Six Million Dollar Man...give me the Bionic Woman anyday :)

You know they are remaking that series? Wonder Woman had some cool music back in the day ( I had the BIGGEST crush on Lynda Carter :P ).

I'm sorry am I derailing the thread?

Brad Ference ROCKS! :thumbup:

You know they are remaking that series? Wonder Woman had some cool music back in the day ( I had the BIGGEST crush on Lynda Carter :P ).

I'm sorry am I derailing the thread?

Brad Ference ROCKS! :thumbup:

yeah i know..

starring Michelle Ryan whose claim to fame is that she played a slapper in Eastenders (soap opera over here)..

if it lasts more than 1/2 a season i'll be amazed

I think I derailed it and you just hopped on the train.

BTW Winged Scooter I love the sig!!

Thanks! I replayed that scene the night I did it about 4 times to make sure it was word for word...

and still, just to be safe...Brad Ference Rules!!!

and still, just to be safe...Brad Ference Rules!!!

i wouldn't say that personally yet..

although i'm not willing to say he sucks untill i've actually seen him play a game for us...

if he's a -4 on 7 minutes of ice time, then i'll probably confirm that he sucks, but hey....we spent the last 2 years hating Lilja, and now we don't...well most of us...

i wouldn't say that personally yet..

although i'm not willing to say he sucks untill i've actually seen him play a game for us...

if he's a -4 on 7 minutes of ice time, then i'll probably confirm that he sucks, but hey....we spent the last 2 years hating Lilja, and now we don't...well most of us...

I was just saying so the Mods would think we were staying on topic :lol:

I do like the amount of depth ( most of which seems fairly decent ) the Wings seem to building up these days...

I was just saying so the Mods would think we were staying on topic :lol:

I do like the amount of depth ( most of which seems fairly decent ) the Wings seem to building up these days...

you can't not, although i wish our forward propects such as Helm, Emmerton, Mursak, etc were a couple of years further on in their development

I'm going to be an ******* if people are too dumb/lazy to ******* search.

Yeah Agalloch, he's the sheriff around here, patrolling all forums for people who don't spend their life on the red wings fan page, look out he might get pissed..ohh man!!!