• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
tony

Roenick not retiring.......yet

Rate this topic

Red and huge.

400x100

As a tall and some what beefy redhead I take offense to you not liking that because it is red and huge.

Seriously though, who gives a flying f*** what font or color people post in, if you don't like it skip it.

People on here are becoming elitist very very quickly.

This is a forum for free discussion, if he/she wants to type in pirate, neon green, size 45 font, or using his/her ass cheeks to pound the keys why does it matter.

Do the forum rules say people have to type in a certain font or with special spacing in their posts no, let the mods do there job.

Geez

Seriously though, who gives a flying f*** what font or color people post in, if you don't like it skip it.

This is a forum for free discussion, if he/she wants to type in pirate, neon green, size 45 font, or using his/her ass cheeks to pound the keys why does it matter.

Geez

:clap: Bloody Spot on, my good sir!

I don't want him on our team but, i did always kind of like him. Roenick just had a big mouth on him. i would like to see someone pick him up for this next year so he can get his 500 goal and plus some.

I see him and Hully doing play by play together is some bar, like sullivan's tap in boston. Just sitting at the bar watching the games and talking hockey with hockey purests. However he will end up on some channel flapping his gums.

Too bad injuries kept him from getting to 500. You take away that fluke shot to the chin and maybe he scores those 5 he needs.

As a tall and some what beefy redhead I take offense to you not liking that because it is red and huge.

Do the forum rules say people have to type in a certain font or with special spacing in their posts no, let the mods do there job.

Geez

thanks for that post, i was starting to wonder if redwings fans were giant ******* and couldnt even stand to read red font... that would be disgraceful

Edited by #1redwingfan

Please tell me that this is someone's idea of a sick joke. JR, just go away...please. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Go...do not pass Go, do not collect $200. Just go. Quietly.