• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingNut199

Wings add premium benefits plan for season ticket holders

Rate this topic

http://redwings.nhl.com/team/app/?service=...rticleid=332517

A little preview

"Additional new benefits for season-ticket holders will include a 15% merchandise discount on all Red Wings merchandise, including the new Reebok Edge Jersey, at Hockeytown Authentics in Troy and Joe Louis Arena and a special Red Wings Reward Program that will offer season-ticket holders a chance for a trip with the team on RedBird II, trips to Training Camp in Traverse City, suites for Red Wings games at Joe Louis Arena, autographed jerseys and more."

Edited by WingNut199

That's gotta make you wonder how much it costs to get on that Redbird II trip. I doubt that I'll ever care about hockey that much to own season tickets, but...

I hope those incentives are actually worth anything to ticket holders. I've heard a number of the ones around on lgw voicing their issues with how it all could be better.

Nitpicking - what else is the internet for?

from the article:

The Red Wings are fresh off the 2006-07 season that saw the team post the highest regular-season point total in the NHL for the third consecutive year and reach the 50-win plateau for the second straight season (the first time ever for the Red Wings and first time in 20 years that any NHL team has accomplished back-to-back 50-win seasons). Detroit advanced to Stanley Cup Playoffs for the 16th straight season, marking the longest playoff streak in all of professional sports (No. 2 are the NY Yankees with 12).

Technically, I suppose we tied Buffalo w/ 113. However, they won the President's Trophy and therefore had the "highest points" total.

< / nitpicking >

Edited by FireCaptain