• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
superstarsingh

Robert Lang Pics

Rate this topic

You never know you needed them till they're gone...

We didn't need him, but NFM's response is right on the money: Lang saved our playoffs, so let's not even get into the bashing.

That's likely not singh's intent, but that's what it'll turn into.

As you all know, I supported Lang while he was here and I wish him the best in Chicago. Lang did save us in the playoffs. He scored two HUGE goals. But yeah, as Flip said, its not my intent to bash him. I just want to see that pic of him smiling like a fiend after scoring.

How is Nabokov looking the other way?

After the shot went through, he looked behind himself to see if it went in.

As you all know, I supported Lang while he was here and I wish him the best in Chicago. Lang did save us in the playoffs. He scored two HUGE goals. But yeah, as Flip said, its not my intent to bash him. I just want to see that pic of him smiling like a fiend after scoring.

No, I know it wasn't your intent to bash him, but you know thats the direction this thread will eventually take.

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

We didn't need him, but NFM's response is right on the money: Lang saved our playoffs, so let's not even get into the bashing.

That's likely not singh's intent, but that's what it'll turn into.

I was just joking, besides my biggest problem with Lang was his undeserved salary. His game wasn't good enough for it. On the other hand I didn't think he was as bad as some try to make him out to be. We don't need him but I'll miss him and wish him the best of luck with the 'Hawks...

you want robert.... here's robert :sly:

2:20! There it is!

Nice tribute.

As I've said before, Lang gets way too much bashing around here. That's some nice evidence that he actually does skate, has a good shot, and can be strong on the puck.

Yep, just ask Dan Hamhuis about that. He will tell you.

:(

Bobby. <33

I'm really going to miss him. Great job on the video. The song fits perfectly. I always thought it would be a great one for Ozzie. It's pretty fitting for Langer as well.

The goal against the Preds gives me goosebumps every time I see it. SO freaking strong on the puck, and his deke on Vokoun was fantastic. Looking at that video just shows that the man has got a hell of a lot of skill, a wicked shot, and some great moves. You'll be missed, Bobby.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

:clap: sweet tribute....song fits the under appreciated theme nicely.....

I always loved Lang, he became more than just a player on these boards.....he had his own aura about him.... He will be missed....

Edited by T-Ruff

:clap: sweet tribute....song fits the under appreciated theme nicely.....

I always loved Lang, he became more than just a player on these boards.....he had his own aura about him.... He will be missed....

Don't worry, we'll find a new punching bag very soon to gripe about here. Can you say Mikael Samuelsson.