• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DreamsofHope

Palffy To Play In Slovakia

Rate this topic

ZIGGY!!!!

That's my response!

I never expected the guy to play again, especially after his seasons (iirc?) of being put out with his injuries. I don't know if he'll even finish with this Euro league let alone make it back to North America.

But this is good.

A healthy Ziggy would be almost as sick as a Kipper backstopping us, or a Selanne driving down the boards with a #13 and #96.

I wish the guy the best. I'm curious about what he and his doctors say about his shoulder though... that seriously screwed up his career.

A healthy Ziggy would be almost as sick as a Kipper backstopping us, or a Selanne driving down the boards with a #13 and #96.

I wish the guy the best. I'm curious about what he and his doctors say about his shoulder though... that seriously screwed up his career.

Kipper to test FA market next off-season :D

I would take Palffy in a heartbeat. He's such an amazing player when he's healthy.

He has the ability to make players around him better. Put him on a line with someone like Hudler, and Hudler could very well be a 25 goal scorer like people say.

I'm glad Palffy is deciding to come back. I'd love to see the Wings sign him if possible.

Posted 19/7/2007: Zigmund Palffy (F)

From Other to HK 36 Skalica

Added By: Davide Tuniz, Status: Confirmed

come out from retirement

He is playing for his hometown team so I think the locals have pressed him into giving it another shot. I would be surprised if he came back over.If he gets the bug back and he feel's his touch is still there then

he may look at coming across at the tradeline. At 35 he might have lost that speed he had.The Slovak league ain't too shabby and if he can put the numbers up anything is possable.