• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Opie

Maybe after this NHL on TV

Rate this topic

I thought of that this weekend vangvace, I am a volleyball player (or was until I destroyed my knee) and this weekend NBC was showing beach volleyball finals. And it was the women's tourney at that. How can you go wrong beautiful woman that are extremely athletic and in bikinis to boot. But all of the adds they had for upcoming sporting events were all X-games based sports.

Weird it seems that they have dropped all of their mainstream sports and started covering a lot more of the extreme and less obvious sports. I think they are building their network based on what they think the youth of the nation (thanks P.O.D.) will want to see. I wish they would grab hockey.

I am just waiting patiently for the investigation to head towards some NHL refs as well. Many of their calls at key moments of the game look to be pretty suspect also...

I thought that as well, it seems as though this article is basing the investigation off of very degrees of inconsistency.

Not between different crews, but the times when one crew seems to show a definite inconsistency of their own.

But great point as usual OsGod.

Funny the first couple of posts that I interacted with you back in the day were Ozzie based and we were way off in opinions, however on the rest of this sh!t we are on pretty much the same page!

I thought that as well, it seems as though this article is basing the investigation off of very degrees of inconsistency.

Not between different crews, but the times when one crew seems to show a definite inconsistency of their own.

But great point as usual OsGod.

Funny the first couple of posts that I interacted with you back in the day were Ozzie based and we were way off in opinions, however on the rest of this sh!t we are on pretty much the same page!

That is quite odd isn't it :lol:

At least we agree on some things.