• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Dan Cloutier video

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Shows him getting into it with the "little ball of s***" hartnall. I laughed when Norstrom and Blake both came and destroyed him after that, lol.

Didn't you know that Cloutier is

Wow. I am prone to saying, "Why would anyone want to be an NHL goalie?" I may change that to "Why would Cloutier want to continue this torture?" In general, I think it takes a lot of talent to even get into a very exclusive league of extraordinary gentlemen comprising the NHL, and there is really no such thing as a "bad" player in the NHL... but Dan may have missed his calling.

Most goalies have highlight reels of saves. :unsure:

PS - the "39" in my screen name does not refer to Cloutier! Just clarifying. :P

Edited by puckloo39

Didn't you know that Cloutier is

HAHA omg that is too funny. The song is hilarious.

I can't believe people used to seriously compare him and Ozzie. Yikes.

Not only is Cloutier a nut job, but he's got to be the worst goaltender..EVER. Since I started watching hockey I don't ever recall hearing 'What a save by Cloutier!' and I mean ever.

I honestly don't know why LA would trade a 2nd Round pick + for him last offseason when Legace was sitting out there waiting. I mean, Manny isn't God's gift or anything, but he's a solid enough goalie. And they could've had him without giving up anything. That move never made sense to me. Why give up picks for a worse goalie than you could just sign via FA?

I'd chalk it up to bad GMing, but this is the same guy who fleeced Carolina out of Jack Johnson for absolutely nothing of value....

-Tim

I honestly don't know why LA would trade a 2nd Round pick + for him last offseason when Legace was sitting out there waiting. I mean, Manny isn't God's gift or anything, but he's a solid enough goalie. And they could've had him without giving up anything. That move never made sense to me. Why give up picks for a worse goalie than you could just sign via FA?

I'd chalk it up to bad GMing, but this is the same guy who fleeced Carolina out of Jack Johnson for absolutely nothing of value....

-Tim

Marc Crawford is why.

does anyone have video of the Lidstrom goal from center ice?

id love to re-live that memory.

Ask and you shall receive.

-Tim

What was more bizarre than giving assets up for him is that they signed him to a substantial extension before he played one regular season game for them. My take on the situation is that Crawford really likes him on a personal level and most likely made a demand of Lombardi.

Edited by al48

I think Cloutier and Crawford are both ***. How else could you explain the fact that he actually thinks Cloutier is a decent goalie, and a starting goalie at that?

Cloutier is a nutcase, so his sucking could come from being such an *******. But, Patrick Roy did beat his wife, and he was one of the most successful goaltenders ever to play the game. So I guess in this situation that logic is flawed.

I think Cloutier and Crawford are both ***. How else could you explain the fact that he actually thinks Cloutier is a decent goalie, and a starting goalie at that?

Cloutier is a nutcase, so his sucking could come from being such an *******. But, Patrick Roy did beat his wife, and he was one of the most successful goaltenders ever to play the game. So I guess in this situation that logic is flawed.

Of course Crawford is ***, he was the head coach of the Divealanche.

Roy didn't beat his wife. He tore two doors off their hinges in an argument. His wife wasn't harmed in any way, she called 911 because she was afraid what he might do.

As for Cloutier, I'm baffled by that signing and extension. Crawford must've played some part in it, which only confirms what an idiot he is. The only time the Kings looked fairly stable last year was when they had friggin Sean Burke in net.

As for the *** stuff, what are you guys, 12?

As for the *** stuff, what are you guys, 12?

Maturity knows no age limits. :D

Well then, if that bothers you, then let's just say Crawford and Cloutier are really good friends, and leave it at that.