• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

martyrme19

Words between Bowman and crawford

Rate this topic

So, I know that some jackass reporter from colorado published a book and in that book he wrote down what was being said that infamous night where Bowman squared off against crawfag. I have no idea how to find the book, nor would I ever purchase it because just like our governments drug campaign says, I dont wanna donate money to terrorist.

So I was wondering if anyone here had any info on what was being said or any other details worth sharing. Just bored and thought i'd ask.

So, I know that some jackass reporter from colorado published a book and in that book he wrote down what was being said that infamous night where Bowman squared off against crawfag. I have no idea how to find the book, nor would I ever purchase it because just like our governments drug campaign says, I dont wanna donate money to terrorist.

So I was wondering if anyone here had any info on what was being said or any other details worth sharing. Just bored and thought i'd ask.

crawford was trying to bait bowman into an argument and bowman calmly told him "i knew your father before you did, and he wouldn't be proud of you right now." thats the way i heard it, anyway.

The book in question is "Blood Fued" by Arian Dater. It's not a bad read at all, although it is a bit biased towards the Avs pointof view vis a vi the rivalry.

I would quote directly from the book moer of what Crawford yellled at Scotty, but the LGW Mods would'nt like it as there are some very naughty words used.

The book in question is "Blood Fued" by Arian Dater. It's not a bad read at all, although it is a bit biased towards the Avs pointof view vis a vi the rivalry.

I would quote directly from the book moer of what Crawford yellled at Scotty, but the LGW Mods would'nt like it as there are some very naughty words used.

:censored: <-Use that

I think you can since it is a quote. But, don't go saying curse words willy-nilly. Or just replace one letter of each word with an *.

Yeah I heard Blood Feud wasn't a bad book at all, I heard it was really good actually. And I heard it from Wings fan.

I'm reading through it for a 2nd time. Yes it's good.

It's a good book, as a Wings fan you'd enjoy it.

I have the book. Its actually much less biased than you'd think it would be. Dater does a good job. I can just imagine the travesty that book would have been if Woody Paige wrote it.

Of course, I doubt he can read or write.

Actually I've always thought it was a better read for Wings fans. I don't think Avs fans would like it because it would probably bring back to many bad memories, considering the rivarly ended with our famous 7-0 win.

I'm reading "Blood Feud" right now and it has been great so far. I was expecting the worse when I saw that Woody Paige had contributed to it, but it's actually a terrific trip down memory lane from the glory days of the rivalry. Good read for both Wings and Avs fans alike.

Yeah I heard Blood Feud wasn't a bad book at all, I heard it was really good actually. And I heard it from Wings fan.

I'm actually reading it right now and I'm about 40 pages from the end. It's been pretty good, although admitadly a bit biased towards the Avs since Dater writes about the Avs. The thing I like about the book is how he details the personal histories of some of the people involved, like McCarty, Bowman, and The Turtle. I didn't care much for his section on Yzerman because I felt Dater gave Yzerman a poor image in his book.

Guest jaytan

I'm definitely going to have to track this book down. Sounds like a good one!

This is the worst thread ever. "Oh yeah I'm reading it" "Yeah, I'm reading it too" "Oh, you're ready it, I'm reading it for second time"....can someone just post the damn thing...read the friggen poster's question.

OK, Here's an excerpt.

Crawford: "You f>>>>>> old c>>t.

Bowman: "For what/"

Crawford: "For f>>>>>> Shanahan.....F>>> you, you old f>>>>>> loser.

Later, Aaron Ward, also on the bench to Crawford: F>>> off. Sit down.

And it goes on with a few more f-bombs from Crawford.

After the transcript of the exchange, Dater writes, "Barry Smith, Yzerman and Draper look at Crawford as if witnessing a car crash. Dater then quotes Barry, who says: "We just wanted to let him (Crawford) go. I think at that moment, we knew we had them."